Hi there. Don’t know if you have one way or two way wire going. But anyway, i’ve tried to avoid parameter wires for certain reasons. You can drive your object by changing morph target value with script controllers too.
This is of course assuming you don’t want to stick with parameter wires. I had some problems with wires when removing them and scripting connections so i changed to script controllers which seem to be more reliable - at least for my purposes.
It's relatively easy to replace that kind of wire with simple float script in rotation channel of jaw or teeth (or more likely, jaw parent point).
Just add a float script controller into x rotation channel of jaw control point then edit the script. Create a variable "jaw_morph" , and browse morph channel with "Assign Track". Then write a script "jaw_morph * 0.01" or something similar into expression field and evaluate. Channel might be different - depending on orientation of your nodes, and you have to adjust the value, which is just number to match rotation to morph amount.
Hope this helps!