Registration & Introductions - Meet your instructor, David Harrington

My name is Tanner Stillman and I’m currently a student studying 3D design. I hope this will help expand my digital art skill set.

Hi! My name is Rosielis Espinal. I have a degree in graphic design but I really want to pursue character and enviromental design. Ever since I was a kid I wanted to work in the creative industry. I’m really looking forward to this course! Thanks so much. :slight_smile: See you soon.

Hello! My name is Joel, I’m a webcomic artist. While I mainly work in digital 2-D and 3-D, I enjoy taking every opportunity to expand my skill and horizons. I look forward to improving myself and skill through this course (and making an awesome picture)!

Hey guys! My name is Landon Culberson, I’m a recent graduate with a BS in Biology from College of Charleston. Though my schooling doesn’t necessarily have much to do with design, I have a passion for exploring and creating fantastical worlds. One of my life philosophies is to never stop learning, so I’m excited to have this opportunity to absorb as much information as possible to better my own art. I’d love to improve enough to eventually work in the industry, whether concept or illustration!

Hello, my name is Milos Velkic and I am an artist at Eipix Entertainment, my main focus is in character design.

Hello my name is Davor Maricic and i am junior artist at Eipix Entertainment

My name is Simon Spencer, and I am studying a Robotics MSc at University of Sussex. I had intended to get into the games industry earlier in life, though my earlier studies were shot down as my graduation year happenned in the middle of 2008, when the Global Economic Recession hit.

Whilst I would still like to create my own Character/Envrinoment portfolio, I have postponed becoming an artist in the 3D industry and launched a startup, Rushboard Techologies – a “Social Enterprise” creating wearable and non-wearable devices affordable to all, whilst enabling Extended Reality to be more accessible to disabled users.

Hi, my name is Hein Schultz. I am head of production at Blink Tower here in sunny Cape Town. We focus primarily on 2D explainer videos, but do add some 3D elements every now and again. I’ve always had a passion for art, not nearly practicing it enough, but hoping to change that in the coming months. I am looking forward to this course and thanks a bunch to CG Master Academy, Corel and Wacom for making this possible.

Oi meu nome é Felippe, desenho minha vida toda, e apesar de nao ter experiencia com criação de cenario vamos la >< sou do Brasil

My name is James Broden. I run my own freelance design business called Broden Creative. Though my business is primarily graphics based I have been trying to get back to my illustrative roots lately. My goal is to do freelance concept art for games and film.

Hey, my name is Sean Walsh.
I’m a graduate in Animation who has spent the past few years in a VFX tech company. I recently left that job and am embarking on a journey to become a concept artist/illustrator, so I guess you could call me a student right now.

I’m looking forward to seeing what kind of painterly images I can achieve with Painter as opposed to my normal working methods. I’m also really looking forward to learning from the awesome David Harrington :smiley:

Hi everyone!!!My name is Rosy Chiovaro, I’m Italian and I’ve just finished my school of comics, I really like concept art and I’m sure I’ll learn a lot here.

Hey im keith and im a freelance graphic designer, havn’t used corel paint before but always looking to learn more about art and challenge myself. I like drawing monsters and characters and making stories for them and creating my own little worlds. I’m not the best at doing landscapes but hopefully I’ll learn more by doing this course!

Hello everyone, I’m Antonino Giustoliano and I’m an illustrator. I am very interested in concept art and I think this course is a great opportunity for me to improve my skills and learn new things from an industry professional.

Greetings

Hi, I’m Pedro Ferrer, I’m a student, still not working freelance or for a studio, I would like to learn how to do environments and become good at it. Thanks for the opportunity!

Hello everyone!

My name is Krystal Kaufman, and I am currently majoring in Computer Animation at Full Sail University. I mainly focus on 2D drawing; however, I am currently working and studying to expand my abilities to 3D as well. I do not have any studio experience at this time.

Hello, my name is Gabriela C. and I am a student. I hope by going through this course I can improve the backgrounds of my art.

Hola mi nombre es Roy Varas y quiero ser un artista conceptual 2D y 3D

Greetings, I am Zihan Gao, student. Thank you very much for this opportunity, and I hope to work hard enough to make good use of it!

Hello, i’m Sasa Miladinovic, 39 years old system/network admin from Serbia, also amateur artist and looking forward to this, to learn more about enviromental design.