Registration & Introductions - Meet your instructor, David Harrington

Hi my name is David Celeste. I am a recent graduate and looking forward to getting into the animation industry. I love creating characters and environments in both 3D and 2D. I am very much looking forward to your class.

Hello!

My name is Meghan Tankersley and I’m currently an Art + Design student at North Carolina State University. My career aspiration is to be an environmental concept artist in the Video Game Industry. I’m really excited to take this course. I’ve never used Corel Painter before, but I have experience with Photoshop and my primary program is Medibang Paint Pro. My tablet of choice is currently a Wacom Create.
From the course I hope to learn more about environmental composition, design, and painting techniques to be used in the field.

Have a lovely day!

Hi. My name is Tatiana Beznosko.
Currently I am a student in graphic design field.
I am not a professional in drawing, but I like to do it and looking forward to learn some new interesting things :slight_smile:

Hi everyone, I’m Jonathan Munro, a 2D artist. I’m terrified of drawing landscapes and environments and I’m using this opportunity to try to level up.

Hellow… my name is SATRIA FERNANDO FROM INDONESIA, i am a Self taught artist.

i hope i can learn how to paint with from this opportunity

Hi, my name is Yevgen Kolesnichenko. I am a project manager. In my free time I draw and try to improve my skills.

Hi Jamie Oakley here, freelance motion designer and 3D generalist but also looking to broaden my art and design horizons. A bit late to the game but looking forward to take a look see

Hello, my name is Alar Lilleväli and i am from Estonia. I study animation in the university and i am currently looking for some profesional help for drawing backgrounds. I have been drawing entire my life, making up stories and characters was the thing i loved the most. Right now I am lacking the inspiration and i hope to find it again with your help :slight_smile:

Has anyone seen if he’s posted a lecture 2

Hi, my name is Salma Mohsen. I’m currently working as a 2D concept art and matte painting I’m looking forward at a chance to hone my skills in 2D Concept environment and 3D Matte Painting

Hello there 3d fellas, my name is Oscar Sanchez, I finished 3d modeling/texturing degree and now I’m freelance (poor). I love 3d and 2d art and I want to improve and work as artist.

Emilie Francis, environment concept artist, and this is a great opportunity to learn!

Hey, I’m Jennifer Stanley and I’m a beginner artst,im just looking for a challenge and some fun

Hi! My name is Marcio Perrella jr, and i am Visual developer at Techno Image in Brazil and this course was a great Up on my skills and a new opportunity to learn another way to do our work!

Greetings. I’m Luciana Souza , im from Brazil and I go by my pen name Saphyriel. I am retired and devoting some time for my old love for 3D and Visual arts, I´m also an old time WoW player and overall fascinated by the possibilities of digital art! I look forward to enhance my skills to this passion of mine.

Hi, I am Christian Moche. Just want to learn for fun.

hello guys im Tafadzwa Nyamande. I’m a student from Zimbabwe

Hi im Pablo Farias ,and i am a self-taught artist :grin:

Hi, I’m Jerry Magni, Italian tattoo artist, former comic artist and illustrator.

I’m looking forward to getting involved in this workshop :slight_smile:

Hello!
I’m Sebastián Duarte from México, I’m currently a student in interactive media, i love learning new stuff, specially things related to my own preferences, and I wish I could afford all of cgma’s courses, so when I found out that this course was free, I ran out to the register section and immediately started writting this coment.