RayFire Tool 1.43 Plugin for 3ds MAX 9 , 2008 and 2009 released.
Shoot, explode, destroy, demolish, ruin, break down, wreak havoc, blow up,
burst, detonate and do other similar things You have always dreamed of to do in Max…
[li]NVidia PhysX Rigid Body support via RayFire user interface. Only 32 bit 3ds Max version. This means that You still can use RayFire with PhysX engine support on 64 bit PC, but only with 32 bit 3ds Max.
[/li][li]NVidia PhysX Force Influence Allows You to affect on objects in sumulation by forces, spacewarps and mouse cursor. Animatable Time Scale property allows You to create Bullet Time effect in a seconds.
[/li][li]Interactive Demolition System.for NVidia PhysX engine. Creates dynamic simulation and demolishes objects accordingly to their material and collision strength. Each fragment can demolish further with proper amount of collision strength.
[/li][li]Reactor Rigid Body support via RayFire user interface.
[/li][li]Fragmentation. Allows you to fragment geometry objects.
[/li][li]Explosion. Allows you to realistically explode objects.
[/li][li]Reactor Hit, Displace, and Holes Impact deformations for shooting.
[/li][li]Various effects for shooting, such as Impact flash, Muzzle Flash, Particle Debris, Geometry Debris, Fragmented Debris from Holes, Smoke, Sparks, Blood, Decals, Bullets and any Custom objects which you can define by yourself.
[/li][li]Instant Action. Allows you to shoot and explode without gun. Manually defining all impact spots on impact object scrubbing through the timeline and clicking where u want a hit to happen.
[/li][li]Automatic update system.
New features in version 1.43:
[li]Voronoi Fragmentation types based on Voronoi diagram. Using Voronoi fragmentation types You can fragment objects uniformly, relative to Bomb, Impact point or You can use a Particle Flow/Pcloud system to define a fragements position.
[li]Fragmentation by Shapes. Allows You to fragment object using shapes.
[/li]Also using new feature You able to create shapes from black and white maps.
[li]Continuous fragmentation type.
1. Interactive Demolition System with Voronoi fragmentation type. Fast and easy way for smashing and crushing objects. Creates dynamic simulation and demolishes objects accordingly to their material, density, and collision strength. Each fragment can demolish further with proper amount of collision strength.
2. Interactive Demolition System with Glass and fast moving object.
3. RayFire Tool | PhysX tests by Brandon Riza.
4. Concrete bars demolition.
5. Animatable Time Scale property for NVIDIA PhysX dynamic simulation allows You to create Bullet Time effect in a seconds.
6. Ability to simulate thousands objects using NVIDIA PhysX engine.
Check out www.MirVadim.com for more info and Demo versions.
Demo version restrictions.
- 30 launches.
- maximum 150 frames per simulation.
- maximum 60 fragmentation iterations.
Here You can find new video tutorials.
RayFire Tool 1.43 price is $285.