Rapid Eye Movment-short

Hi, Here is a short that I done back in Max 4, Its called Rapid Eye Movment,It is about a dream world were the minds eye decides to explore the darker places of the brain. This has some obscure meaning and symbolisms in it. I recently put it up on youtube as nobody had seen it and it was just gathering dust, comments are welcomed.:slight_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEQKqote4vw

although the animation needs a bit work (especially on that big flesh monster thing:) ), I really enjoyed watching it. The setting and mood are awsome, I love a bit of grunge and loads of weird scenes and dirty rooms. kinda explains why I love silent hill… . The story is also nice, but has its flaws. The ending was great but I kinda expected something would pop up :wink:
keep on going!

Thanks for the comment, I did notice when I was making the short “that big flesh monster thing” wasnt the best, animation wasnt my aim, It was one of those things that If I didnt finish it fast I would lose intrest, Im working on something new now, (GI AND ANIMATION WILL BE MY MAIN FOCUS THIS TIME) I dont want to rush it, REM took only 2 months to make including rendering times and sound mixing. Thanks again

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.