Rampage, jonathan Roméo (3D)

Title: Rampage
Name: jonathan Roméo
Software: CINEMA 4D, Photoshop, ZBrush

Hi ! here a new fan work based on bleach manga / anime.

15 hours of work, Rendered with Advenced render 3, using HAIR for the… hair and a pass of sketch and toon. photoshop for post work / paint over

Still trying to get my render close to 2D.

Zb screen >> B > http://fc15.deviantart.com/fs42/f/2009/085/9/1/Rampage_zb_by_Wen_JR.jpg

C & C welcome

Very nice,

I like the Manga/Comic feeling of the composition, the Lightening is very well done!

Good work :wink:

Is that Espada 4 or is that Ichigo ? (they both looked very similar)

Love the work :slight_smile:

I wonder how it would look if you added that energy field thing when they show off their power ? you know that vertical force thing they do ?

Currently, I see the scream, but I don’t feel the dramatic effect, missing that “vertical force”.

OUTSTANDING! So many creepy themes in this, I don’t know where to start.

The lighting, composition, modelling, hair, everything is perfect!! Completed in 15 hours? Crazy.

Nothing to crit. 5 stars!!

Can you explain the story behind this image? Has he just destroyed something? (hence the debris)

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, this character is amazing: i’d like to see another rendering from a different camera angle!

Nice image!

My Wife and I just got to this point with the Bleach Manga- your capture of this moment is outstanding!

amazing gob
u a great
u have very good hand 2 make this image

good luck

great color, shading, ambiance, feels good!

Verry nice work!:thumbsup:

Just seen on DA. The hair spread heavy power. Really really great.
Cheers.

That’s really great! Very interesting lighting and great use of colors! Modeling and hair are great as well! Keep up!

OMG thats ichigo. Thats an awesome passage from 2D to 3D congrats

great job, i like the colors

thats true, i realy love the colors too. beautiful work

Love the feel of the image…Great lighting and tones…

PSantos >> thanks :slight_smile:

chewedon >> Thanks and i understand what you mean, i was not sure to put any post effect for that kind of kind of picture, it’s already a bit overloaded.

redbyte >> Thanks, the story is complicated because i don’t know it yet ^^ it’s a new chapter from a manga, all i can say it’s a beast who is realy angry.

GinoLatino >> Thanks, i’m gonna work on a full picture with the rest of the body later :arteest:

MaxAlbert >> thanks :thumbsup:

DangerousCliff >> i hope, that character is pretty easy to work on but the pose was another deal… :slight_smile:

simyevil >> thanks

mfiorilli >> thanks you :thumbsup:

trana archano pbalsic glmig MAN0 Aridiel vikramvr >> All of you thanks :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jo

Character is really coooool… only I feel a little asymmetrical horn may give it a more realistic looks… but overall very nice work… :thumbsup:

excellent, il est bien réussi ça donne envie de voir une animation ^^

Very Cool as usual. :thumbsup: