Rain Street, zhang naigang (3D)

Title: Rain Street
Name: zhang naigang
Software: 3ds max, Photoshop, VRay

This architectural rendering is one of my personal works designed for the front cover of the new book. With the focus on the streetscape after the rain, this image intends to illustrate the subtle variation of colors. The bleak and depressed atmosphere is vividly created to show the streetscape after the rain, offering a particular visage of the ancient European architecture.

The new book is one of high end architectural rendering books for Max+ VRay. For more information, please visit website at http://blog.163.com/zng_c I hope you can read this book in your country too. My email is zng_c@163.com . Let’s share our knowledge in architectural illustration !

before i had send this picture to cgtalk and then i get CG Choice Gallery award,

when i send second picture last year

cgtalk send me a message that is i need update personal data,

i do not see it,and then cgtalk hide my pictures,

Over a period of time,i do not know why my picture was deleted,

then I had contacted many Administrators,

But no one reply me So I sent the picture again,i wish i could get CG Choice Gallery award.

Amazing work! very nice
congrats
Best regards
R./°

Great image. I see Denko inspiration here.
Can You share wire frame please?

WOW great work!! :applause:
very nice atmosphere!

its a really good scene, but it could be great with some additions.
your models looks way to perfect, the same for the textures. its to clean and because of this it looks artificial.
and the two people in the foreground looks to small in comparision to the car models.

Isn’t this one of your old images? I swear I’ve seen this one before and that it was an discussion about the rain on the ground etc? The image is good but I just get wondering since it’s labeled as new :slight_smile:

Cheers

Yea this one has been posted already, I remember it too…

Original poster have you made changes to the original piece?

Amazing render! Nice mood!

Great work!The painting has air feeling.Very nice.

Amazing work!
Great lighting and details, well done.

Amazing work man! Truly amazing. Didn’t you post it earlier or its my imagination?

I am pretty sure, that it was in Choice Gallery, and was the reason of given award to the author. But I cannot find it anymore in the gallery. Strange… :]

Apparently CGTALK is willing on making an exception… anyway.Its a masterpiece. Worth looking it for a second time.

Fantastic work.

I had sent in 2009
I used to get Essence award Choice Gallery but sent a modified version of last year cgtalk, let me re-update, I did not pay attention, it was hidden posts, then look for the administrator, no one reply to me, unfortunately, we can only to try again, hope can get the Choice Gallery.

I had sent in 2009
I used to get Essence award Choice Gallery but sent a modified version of last year cgtalk, let me re-update, I did not pay attention, it was hidden posts, then look for the administrator, no one reply to me, unfortunately, we can only to try again, hope can get the Choice Gallery.

regretful

I was looking for a lot of administrators, but no one reply me

Only because it was intended to publish my second time to work, cgtalk prompted me to fill out the complete information

Unfortunately, I did not pay attention to the results put the essence of Figure removed before

My English is not very good hope you Nengkanmingbai

sorry

Amazing there with the lighting

awesome work, man!