Rail haven, Marco Rolandi (3D)

awesome work.
5 stars for you :slight_smile:

The environment is great! That structure behind the cathedral reminds me of a griant locomotive. Awsome work!

great modeling, lighting and render. Also very nice on the fog. Gives the whole thing a nice atmosphere

What is your secret?

Your image is,I don’t know what to say, let me give my rate,10 strars!

Well done

Excellent job! Congratulations

Great details and scene mood.

great compostion

u`ve done a fantastic job :cool:

[QUOTE=]
it’s awsome ,m speechless…fantastic…5 stars

[QUOTE=Anacardo]

Title: Rail haven
Name: Marco Rolandi
Software: 3ds max, VRay

Hi guys, it’s been a while since I posted anything on cgtalk, sorry about that… This image is the last from a personal project I’ve been working on. It’s the story of a world in which men are nothing but small pieces of giant machines, a decaying society struggling for survival. The image depicts the harbor of a metropolis, where the sea no longer exists and has been replaced by an endless swamp covered by railroad tracks. Hope you like it.[it’s awsome ,m speechless…fantastic…5 stars]

Really nice stuff… that smoke is lovely in the sence nice work…

Incredible flawless details! A masterpiece!

it’s very amazing, very nice atmosphere,I felt your picture cool,lt’s special yellow color,
very beatifully.

This is just amazing…love the atmosphere :thumbsup:
4 stars ****

Hi,

Just curious: how much time it takes to render all scene?

cheers

it’s very good

This looks great, its both ancient and modern at the same time, great job

very nice,

I like the design element of the work, not too sure about the lighting in the work though. 5* for modelling, 3 for design. I’m not the best but I know u can do better.

Great atmosphere !!

hey i like your work very much is it a whole 3d work or it is composite with 2d?