Races of Middle Earth - scenes - -OZ-

Ok…still working on concepts…:wink:

and the great OZ is here!!! cool, im sure i’ll be seeing some sweet stuff here!

to levin: Too kind man!! tnx…well i have to work hard if i really want to have some good result and COMPLETE the job…

so a very instinctive concept…

The second concept is a bit most reasoned…The CAALCUUM race…

Nice one!

Ehehe te l’ho detto sei na macchina :stuck_out_tongue:

hey dear -oz- i will keep on eye your thread ,i guess you are really happy with this topic ,i also think to enter this one lets see if i will have some time

To Gandalf: Tnx…!!
He he he …grazie…ma questi erano scarabocchi…ora posto uno dei concept dei fogli che ti dicevo…

to Koma: 4 all the beer of the world!! HELL YEAh!:beer: NIAK NIAK NIAK!!..this is one of my favourite challenge to date!
I hope to have time enough to close it!..i dont want to disappoint ur kind attention! So…Tnx to be here!

The first official wip image…A full body shot of CAALCUUM race…:wink:

man i hate to see the females :wink: nice work so far man looking forward to seeing your stuff !

to cerreto: TNX!..hey this creature is a male!!! he he he

excellent skecth dude:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

A bigger version…the first is really to small i think…

To Koma: HAAA TNX! this is the kind of thing i love to rad and that make me do more and more!! REALLY !TNX!

oz my man, glad you’re in, it’s always a pleasure to see your characters develop.

good luck

to Equinoxx: TNX MAN!! IM HAPPY U ARE HERE,AND GLAD U RUN IN THIS CHALLENGE!!..tnx tnx tnx tnx…and more tnx!!

Thats an awesome character OZ , cant wait to see it developed in 3d.

rock on man :buttrock:

to Sheep Factory: Hey…i never said to u before…but i love ur avatar a lot!!
Well…Tnx a lot…im still not sure to model this one…there are a lot of concept to draw and a lot of ideas to put on paper…mmmh…i will be on concepts for some times i think…:wink:
Tnx again!

:bounce: Really cool consept so far -OZ-

Good Luck and I keep a eye on you

I really can’t wait to see it in the 3th dimension! -OZ- I think you are a little TOO fast. :wink: Slow down, let’s walk!
With the best wishes.

to Iguiniz.X. :Hi Xav!!! Nice to meet u here!!tNX 4 UR COMMENT!Ur words help me a lot…everytime!!

to ila_solomon: OH U GREAT!!!..ur past challenges ROX A LOOOT! He he he yes…i always run…he he he…is my bad way of living…he he he…TNX 4 the good commentes!