R U UK based?

curious as to how many UK based people on this forum?
would appreciate it if ya could give me a heads up…and this is not a UK versus the rest of the world thread…just as i’m in the UK i’m curious to know…good thing about this forum is the great balance in nationalities we seem to have.

thanks as usual…Oooh and if you lurk on this forum…nows your chance to introduce yourself…heh heh.:beer:

Do I count?

I’m a northern lad from Chester, aye!

But I moved out here to San Francisco in April 2000 and haven’t been home since. Got sick of the cold weather and townies :slight_smile:

I live in the UK,

much further south than you in UK’s second city: Birmingham

Even though they saying Manchester is more like UK’s second city, probably because of the lack of interesting things to do in Birmingham!

no not really UK based…but then i guess as youre a northerner! heh heh…so we’ll let you off.

btw…i even wanna know about all you soft shandy drinkin southerners! that ought to get a response…or rise…heh heh…as always all done in the best possible taste.:blush:

don’t particularly want it to turn into a north v south debate either…so if youre UK based and use c4d/bodypaint…at home or work…then fess up now…please. tank u.

oooh and don’t even try to foul up this thread with football team support…all u man u fanboys out there…
:hmm:

jeez this is now really going down hill…flame away i guess i had it coming…:cry:

Originally posted by Geespot
[B]I live in the UK,

much further south than you in UK’s second city: Birmingham

Even though they saying Manchester is more like UK’s second city, probably because of the lack of interesting things to do in Birmingham! [/B]

yup you count then…hello burmin-ham…or is that dudley as da famous lenny henry says.
well as far as i know it goes london, birmingham, manc, sheff…choice…andbody live in the country rather than all us townies…heh heh.

Im from Derby :wavey:

born in wales and still here, so I guess that makes me welsh, I don’t speak the language though

Me to

I’m from Lowestoft East Anglia

:thumbsup:

squidinc, ty ddim yn sharad cymraeg?

I hate the “welsh”, welsh people.
They’re so proud of all the little things that they squeeze out of their non cultured back sides. Like Catherine Zeta Jones, Zeta? ZETA? She’s just Catherine Jones and that’s typical of those welsh folk to claim something they’re not.

Non of this is aimed at you by the way. I just have a particular intolerance for most things Welsh, except of course the beautifully quaint country side and some great camping spots like Betws Y Coed.

My folks sent me to a Welsh school for reasons unknown, and I’ve been bitter ever since. Way to ruin the first years of actual “English” Language development and basic learning. While everybody else was being taught nouns and verbs, I was being taught nothing but pure insignificant, useless in society, WELSH.

I feel much better getting that off my chest.

Stamford in Lincolnshire been here 15 years!

sunny surrey for me

work im wimbledon park

mike

lovely little mix of people then and hot pot of creativity…

enough with the welsh bashin’.
wouldn’t want ya to start on yorkshire people next…then i’d have to kick yo ass…heh heh…:hmm: :wise:

yeah, sorry about that. Kinda harsh, but I hadn’t had my coffee.

Nothing against them Yorkshire folk, just not keen on those Southern Fairies or the bloody welsh.

Leeds.

Southern fairy here, little village near Cambridge so I guess I’m an inbred yokel too ;o) - Baz

Further North.

Newcastle.

And we managed to win a match today!! :smiley:

Harveyc - Lowestoft lad huh, I lived there for years, worked at the Fish labs then went to college there. Best years of my life! - Baz

Originally posted by InTheCity
[B]squidinc, ty ddim yn sharad cymraeg?

I hate the “welsh”, welsh people.
They’re so proud of all the little things that they squeeze out of their non cultured back sides. Like Catherine Zeta Jones, Zeta? ZETA? She’s just Catherine Jones and that’s typical of those welsh folk to claim something they’re not.

Non of this is aimed at you by the way. I just have a particular intolerance for most things Welsh, except of course the beautifully quaint country side and some great camping spots like Betws Y Coed.

My folks sent me to a Welsh school for reasons unknown, and I’ve been bitter ever since. Way to ruin the first years of actual “English” Language development and basic learning. While everybody else was being taught nouns and verbs, I was being taught nothing but pure insignificant, useless in society, WELSH.

I feel much better getting that off my chest. [/B]

that’s pretty much the way I feel about wales to be honest, nice place, stupid language :smiley:

makes my job a hassle, I have to do everything in two languages :hmm:

Born and raised in Hull - Been in Manchester for the last 5 years.

Live in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire (nice ruined castle) and work near Hampton Court.
Harveyc - My maternal family live in Lowestoft. And for the people who don’t know the place, The Darkness are from there as well:)