Proportions - Human and Animal

Never been to this part of the forum before but WOW: awesome tips and trick everywhere. Thanks a lot :applause:

Arty2,

It would be great to have your participation around here! As you know, I greatly admire your work. :slight_smile:

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

Hi Rebecca,

Besides making beautiful drawings and paintings you’re always so cheerful, enthusiastic and motivating. I’m really tempted to do so.

Arty2,

Hey, thanks a lot for the kind words! :slight_smile:

If you’d like to participate in Anatomy Forum Tutorials and Workshops, I recommend subscribing to this thread to be notified of when they come online:

Notification of New Open Figure Drawing Workshops / + TUTORIALS - SUBSCRIBE HERE!

We should be starting a new Open Figure Drawing Workshop in the next few days centered around the theme of “The Awakening of the Underground Giant”. Doing themed / mini challenge for Open Figure Drawing Workshops is new for us, it’s an experiment about which I am excited. :slight_smile: You can see work from previous OFDWs here:

Links to all OFDW SPOTLIGHT Threads

Also, I always encourage advanced artists such as yourself to create Tutorials here on the Anatomy Forum. If you feel inclined to do so (which I would warmly welcome) feel free to create a Tutorial / s here:

Tutorials and Workshops (Forum)

I just ask that you title your thread, TUTORIAL - What It’s About - by Your Name.

Hope to see your participation in the next OFDW! :slight_smile:

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.