Professional Chapters meeting is tonight.....Tell us the what happened

Professional Chapters party is tonight n (August 9th).

For those who are attending, Tell us about it.
-R

the price for going to the party… exciting

the price for paying for all my drinks… expensive

the price for showing up late for work this morning because I had too much fun last night…

priceless!!!

C-ya
Rick

The Mayan was a really cool venue. One of the best clubs I’ve been in I think. The music was a little generic. The drinks were typical LA pricey. There were go-go dancers in cages for both the boys and girls. The place was packed and the dance floor was near capacity. The girl that promised me a dance disappeared. I met some cool ppl (including a few from DC). I had too much to drink (probably that dirty martini) and missed out on the ILM Darth Vader shirts at the exhibit opening the next morning. And to get just a little off-track - I’m just pissed that the Blur party tix are gone! :sad:

It was not as crowded as I thought, which was nice since it’s not a huge place. I hated it when AGUA was there last time. They were giving Chapter’s Party tshisrts at the end so hopefully some of you were not to drunk to pick one ;-).

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.