I just wanted to inform you that i just released V0.50a (Beta 4) of my PowerPreview script on ScriptSpot.
It has come a long way since i posted the “proof of concept” version here in a thread somewhere.
Here is a list of some features, for people never heard about PowerPreview :
- Create previews/snapshots of the Nitrous Viewport in the highest quality Nitrous can produce
- Create previews and viewport snapshots up to 5k*5k pixel size ( even on lowres desktops),
- Enable experimental Nitrous options ( like realtime reflection ) in the viewport
- Realtime Nitrous parameter tweaking
- Gives back live feedback during preview creation
For download please visit the scriptspot page
PowerPreview on Scriptspot
Feedback etc… welcome,
Please post in this thread or on Scriptspot for issues, rants and feature requests :rolleyes:
Here’s a screenshot of the interface and a viewport showing the sample Troll
Notice the Troll’s reflection in the chrome sphere…