Nice collection. I am searching this for a long time. Today I got it… Thanks for share.
I’ve made a tutorial about my technique to transform a photoreal image to a digital watercolor painting.
Wow this is great. Is this making your own?? How can you make it?? Please tell me details. I want to make a similar like this for my websites.
Great collection. Thanks for sharing!
I made a little demonstration/“tutorial” on 3d texture painting in PS CC.
Hello everyone. I’m putting together a series of tutorials for Photoshop CC on youtube. The first ones are here:
- Rotating and Cropping: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrQT94eUDzM
- Getting the dark & light sorted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4opkHQEuVQ
- Finding the lightest point: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgL98a0TIPc
- Using color balance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPjFngUjjwY
- Saturation and vibrance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJA_AOt1beA
3 more waiting to be put together, rather a lot more in the works. Stay tuned!
edit: Here’s some more…
- Curves for tonal correction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIKikLytu6k
- Curves for Color Correction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSOhI3oYnGk
- Layer Mask Basics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzhZvP2O9Hg
Really must start the selections tutorial…
…and finished it:
- Selections, the basics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OFym-A5atA
- Selecting by hand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rMJek5m6YQ
- The Pen Tool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SN0vTi3ccM
- Magic Wand, Quick Select and Color Range tools: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V9Bvdv7MZk
- Refine Edge: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhIVhEXNxOQ
… and some more added:
- Layer Effects Magic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5p9nkjsj8M
- Using the Dodge and Burn Tools: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0QszGz7YEE
- Layer Blend Modes Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awDSzyI_aKo
- Layer Blend Modes Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFPNCRVtFqQ
… and two more:
Hello everyone. Tonka3D has a new collection for 3d artists with more than 15 hours of videos about creating textures, manipulating images and creating 360 HDR panoramic photos. Photoshop is one of the softwares we show in this lessons.
Alright, I have some videos on you tube. Here is a simple case of how you can improve your photos in Photoshop. Have a nice day.
These is mine A beginner should follow them to improve their knowledge in best way.
Here is a link to my “Learn Photoshop The Sweetest Way Series”. A series I started recently, which aims to make is easy for the absolute beginner to learn Photoshop, using Pictures and easy language. The series is still going, but I expect it to be done next month. I hope you like it:-
Are there any tutorials for achieving realistic Depth Of Field? Photoshop’s filters are quite hard to tune to make it real
I think this channel also will help them who want to learn about Photo Editing related services.
Have started working on videos again. Here is a new one showing me painting in photoshop. Sad to say it does not catch original comments because of having to replace music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1DACgfhGMs&edit=vd
And here is an older one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZLGsTmB3sk
Hope to have a steady stream of new videos.
There are some Photoshop-related tutorials (video and PDF) at:
Here is my tutorial site - https://www.clippingpathindia.com/blog/category/tutorial/
Thank you for the link. Hope this will be helpful for the newbie like me.
I’ve just released a series of 10 videos at 5 minutes each about the absolute basics of image editing at this link:
This is not a course about how to use any one bit of software. It just covers the basic processes & in what order you would do them with just about any image editing program. The majority of the videos use Photoshop Elements but I also use Affinity Photo and Pixelmator.
Ahem! - this course does not recommend any one bit of software over another. The very basic stuff I show was selected because the course is for those people who come to an advanced image editing program with all it’s buttons and don’t know where to start. It aims to show you what sort of things you should be starting out with. It’s for people who have said something like:
‘I want to improve my photos. I’ve looked at one or two programs like Photoshop but all of them are just a confusing mass of buttons. Where do I even begin to understand what to do?’
Thanks for your time & I hope the lessons prove to be of use to as many of you as possible.
Here is an article how to add presets to Lightroom 6*http://fixthephoto.com/blog/retouch-tips/lightroom-presets-for-wedding.html
As for me it’s easy and well written.
These Are mine tutorials i have video channel included on my page hopefully it will be helpful for the beginner.