Post a picture of YOUR desktop!..

i have just reinstalled windows… but i will show mine as soon as im back in business… :)…

And i mean Computer Desktop!.. :)… not your Desk Desktop… hehe…

This is mine, I run XP, but I hate the way XP looks, so i run it in classic.

-Captain

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Captain
[B]This is mine, I run XP, but I hate the way XP looks, so i run it in classic.

-Captain [/B]

Desktop images takes ram.
Je je.

wgreenlee1:

Arj!!! poor eyes!
White is dangeorus.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Here is mine :slight_smile:

Click plisz

I almost never have an empy desktop… Anyway here’s my…

http://www.vinyamar.com/~darkeden/meshbuilder/fun/desktop.jpg

Ohh cool, Im not the only mac user here…
Mesh whats your setup? Im looking at upgrading to a dual…

Hey Meshbuilder… that Kaminoan looks great!
My favorite race in SWEII. Now I’ll have to watch the film again this weekend!

Originally posted by ages
Ohh cool, Im not the only mac user here…
Mesh whats your setup? Im looking at upgrading to a dual…

By no means!
Mac Addict here! we are a few but we are here nontheless :beer:

Well, I allways fill the desktop with non important things, so when I want to clean it I know I would not lose something important. :wink:

By the way… Is that osX? looks great and I heard it is stable. When I was studying I was on mac OS 9.x and that was a pain, allways hunging. So I become a anti-mac (and max :thumbsup: ) user.

Here’s what my laptop looks like at the moment.

Originally posted by New
[B]Well, I allways fill the desktop with non important things, so when I want to clean it I know I would not lose something important. :wink:

By the way… Is that osX? looks great and I heard it is stable. When I was studying I was on mac OS 9.x and that was a pain, allways hunging. So I become a anti-mac (and max :thumbsup: ) user. [/B]

Yep that is OSX. You really cann’t compare it to 9 they are worlds appart.
Ever since I got my dual g4 800 I’ve been using X… rock solid. Jaguar is awesome. It is what a good OS should be… not perfect but nearly:)

Originally posted by New

By the way… Is that osX? looks great and I heard it is stable. When I was studying I was on mac OS 9.x and that was a pain, allways hunging. So I become a anti-mac (and max :thumbsup: ) user.

Because of OS 9.x u hate Max ? :smiley:
Mentally i’m with u guys , i’m newer worked on OSX seriously , but OS 9.x with plenty RAM it’s worked great for me :shrug:
As for desktop i’m usually have the latest update of my current work … (my latest work)

Okay, here’s mine. I listen to BBC 6 Music or Radio 4 during the day over the net and I wouldn’t be without Directory Opus! It makes dealing with files and images so much easier. The various versions of LightWave are always on hand so that I can give support for registered users of all our products… :slight_smile:

B

Seriosly people, this “Lightwave 3D” forum should be renamed to “General Discussion (with a bit of LW here and there)” forum :stuck_out_tongue:

ok, so here’s mine…

The image is something I made in Blender a long time ago…

ages > It´s 400 Mhz g4… With dual monitors… Not the fastes machine in the world but I love him… yes… He is a he. His name is Tim… My girlfriend forced me to name it :rolleyes:

anieves > thanks :slight_smile:

here is mine

…And here’is another from a friend of mine.

Where can I find that Gorillaz pic…it looks awesome!