Portrait of an Old Man, Tony Reynolds (3D)

Wow!!! Amazing.

unbelievable! great job!

Congratulations very well. This is how such a realistic way to work after the lump zbrushda model?

maximum quality, nice !!

so realistic! fantastic work

http://www.javierhmolina.blogspot.com

Damn, this proves that mental ray can still make some amazing skin shaders, like vray does, amazing job i definitely thinkin’ in buying the dvd!

Congrats Tony! Amazing work. :slight_smile:

impressive old man, so much ENERGY

Great work !!!

Kinda reminds me of George Carling, Great work!!

This is some CSI type stuff here man. Seriously, you could make a killer career catching criminals! Haha. On the creative side, I love the “bitter old man” expression on his face! Do you see yourself as a bitter old man in the future?? Haha jk. Great work man!!

awesome job! The shader on the face is stunning.

I can’t criticize it because I could not do anything remotely close to this but if I was awesome and could back it up I would ask if the ears are the same shader as the head? It looks a bit shiny.

The skin shader is very convincing. I like the areas under the eyes and the reflection of the skin on the nose.

cobra 6

Great texturing and Modelling well done man

i like his face expression :slight_smile:

Very nice work! Did you create the topology of the face with animation in mind?

Brilliant work …
if you show me the breakdowns then it will very helpful to me to learn … :smiley:

awesome!!! great work

Absolutely stunning render.

AnimAitor: It has animatable topology. If you want the model it comes with the video.

adnaninside: If you watch the video and need more info, you can email me directly with any questions.

everybody: thanks for the kind words and crits.

Hey look, I find your portrait really excellent, the lighting, use of colour, I’m impresseddd

Beautiful Art work

Tshepomash