Portfolio Design

I would like some of your opinions on the design of my new portfolio website. I am no expert on flash by any means and this is really just the start of it. I have many other plans for the site, but it could be a while before I figure out how to implement them in flash. All comments and critiques welcome.

http://store.webstorepackage.com/jetstrike/virtualweb/flash%20site/portfolio%20site.html

Cool design, I mean it. :wink:

Nothing else to say really.

It’s really large. I might prefer a leaner interface or some more details if you keep those proportions. It reminds me of www.kigot.com and www.xbox.com. Were these influences for you? I would keep at it. I think that it is heading in the right direction.

Yes, I did get a bit of inspiration from www.kigot.com. Never went to the xbox site though. I see now what you are saying about the size. I don’t know what I was thinking or how I will fix it. It might be ok though. Anyway, I will probably be posting an update within the next week, so please check it out again and comment on my progress. Thanks.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.