Porcelain, Bao Pham (2D)

Title: Porcelain
Name: Bao Pham
Software: Photoshop

Haven’t been posting lately, but been checking out all the good stuff.
This painting was inspired by the girl from the Killers’ “Mr. Brightside” video. As soon as I saw it, I knew i had to do something like it or else her face would get stuck in my head for a long time.
I’m planning to use this girl in a full painting, hopefully soon.
Photoshop+tablet.

Holy smoke! Beautiful (Qua dep!)

5 stars baby!

extreme delicacy!
awesome work.

wow…so beautiful portrait!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :applause:

Beautifull girl nice details…:arteest: :arteest: :arteest: :arteest: :arteest: :thumbsup:

So sensitive,so tender! I dont know why it remind me Botticelli faces.

Wow!
Really ace stuff - very delicate and angelic face
I think her hair could use a teeeeeny bit more definition and sharpness, but other than that, its an excellent painting

Fine mood and inspiration for the whole day :slight_smile:
thank you!

Very nice, I really like the glow :slight_smile:

Hey, thank you everyone!!

Andy H: Yeah, I thought so too. I’ll be sure to define it some more. I just hope I can still retain the softness of it. Thanks!

-=InQ=-: No prob! :slight_smile:

I like her eyes

I’ve kept coming back to this image. She is beautiful. Only crit i have is of the grain used fairly evenly all over. It’s too even, just reads like a photoshop filter. maybe some areas could use some smoothing in addition to the previously mentioned sharpening of other details and i think this would be really nice.

very delicate portrait! nice work!:thumbsup:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.