PIXAR's Boundin Images and article!

Check them out!
(registration required)

http://vfxworld.com/?atype=articles&id=1964&page=1

i’ve registered a dozen times just to read an article and i just hate to do it again. If somebody is kind enough to paste the article or some images in here, please do. Sorry if i sound moody, i just despise registrations and answering to all kinds of questions once again. :rolleyes:

Hi Dennik,

Try this

link

You can also get it from www.awn.com if that doesn’t work for you.
The link is toward the left side of the web page, about half way down.

~S

Great article. Stand out quote:

“And as far as the Pixar staffs of digital animators and the technicians, Luckey concluded, “I used to teach youngsters about numbers using animation; now I learn from youngsters about animating with numbers.””

Congrats to all who worked on the piece. It’s nice to see such a big studio doing short films, and good ones at that.

Overall design looks great :slight_smile: I love its look&feel - fanstastic light, cute characters and environments :slight_smile: I cannot wait to see it!!!
Is it true that Boundin’ will be shown in cinemas before The Incredibles after its release in October ? I’ve heard such rumours… Well… - it seems that we have to be patient for quite a long time… But if this pixar’s latest baby will be at least half good (and I belive It will - pixar’s movies storytelling has always been top notch) as it looks it is worth waiting for :smiley:
Cheers
szymon

What a dream company… :bowdown:
Just hope it won’t get to big and deteriorate, so to speak…

Fantastic.

Can’t wait to see it… Roberto, its ‘Boundin’ though, not ‘Boudin’ :wink:

Thanks for the heads up!

Hello!!!
Anyone knows if there will be some trailer or teaser of Boundin on the web any soon ?

Hey! Guys from Pixar! Can you hear me ? Please be so kind and show us some bits of animation! On the pictures it looks so tasty!!! :smiley:

cheers
Szymon

Looks great,and knowing just who is behind it makes it even more appealing.Thanks for the tip.I can’t wait to see this,The incredibles,Shrek 2,Sharkslayer,nice year coming up for full length CG.:beer: :beer:

Images!

http://www.animated-news.com/archives/00000700.html

-R

So whimsical. I can’t wait.

Hey is it me or does the set look similiar to the one in Bug’s Life when it pans out at the end?

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.