Pirate tavern, Georgi Markov (2D)

Title: Pirate tavern
Name: Georgi Markov
Software: Photoshop

This is my picture for the “Pirate tournament”, which we have organized with russian cg artists. Here is the place of the final battle with all pictures, but everything is in Russian http://forum.cgfight.com/viewforum.php?f=10
A little bit more details… :slight_smile:

Awsome, Love the depth of the textures and the characters

JHV

Um… that’s frickin awesome man. Love the textures and colors… great, great stuff. 5 stars my friend.

• Dayne

Amazing work!!

Great work man.

Details are simply wondrous, a lot of effort went into it. Can’t wait to see more of it.

Waw! For my 5 stars!!!

Excellent work. Picturesque pirates :slight_smile: 5 stars!

Awesome work, mate! You have totally deserved 5 stars for this, even a front page! I wish you good luck with that. There is a bunch of anatomy mistakes but that doesn’t bother the picture at all. The background could be developed a little more to express the dept and the perspective. Anyway, great picture. :thumbsup:

Amazing details man.
You nailed the hair and chest hairs really good.
I like your tehnique.

Nothing to critique actually,but just would like to see more of where this comes from.

WOW! Stunning characters in this image. And all those details! :thumbsup: 5 stars for sure. :slight_smile:

I really enjoyed looking at the details… very nice! Thumbs up!

Love that picture ! 5 starrs ! :slight_smile:

Brilliant work, brimming with character and an insane attention to detail - 5* from me, Georgi.

cool work dude!

Thank you very much for your coments! :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for your coments! :slight_smile:

thats a brilliantly done piece…:thumbsup:…more stars for u Hof…:).

Excellent lighting and fantastic detail!

Awsome work! No crits here. :thumbsup:

why isnt this on the front page! 5*****