Pipeline tools menu?

I was watching a Gnomon video tutorial and the guy used this menu? What is this, and how do I get it?? A quick google search brought me to the Sunday Pipeline, which I installed. It looks pretty sweet but seems to be something different, although I’m not entirely sure…

Is that menu essential to the video tutorial?
It could be some thing he made himself. After all, adding your own menu in Maya is quite simple with MEL.

Rob mentioned in his tutorial where you can download all those scripts. I’m sorry I can’t remember the link, he hosted them himself somewhere…

Rob Nederhorst? Sorry, I got that particular video tutorial in a past issue of 3D Artist magazine, and it’s not the full thing so he never gets to the point of mentioning that…

Ah I see. Yes I believe it’s Rob Nederhorst’s VFX Breakdown tutorial. If I can find the link in his tutorial I’ll let you know.

edit - actually, Rob has the link posted in his website :slight_smile:
http://throb.net/code/

Awesome, thanks!

I haven’t been able to install this. If someone can give me some kind heads up on how to, I will greatly appreciate thanks.

“Current support is limited to Maya 2013/VRay (daily build as of May 03 2012) and Nuke.”

Unfortunately, this will have to wait until I upgrade…

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.