Piano Room, Claudio De Marco Claudio De Marco (3D)

Title: Piano Room
Name: Claudio De Marco Claudio De Marco
Software: 3ds max, VRay

A Classical Piano Room created out of Stanislav Orekhov’s Interior Course
Mainly done to improve lighting and texturing skills as well as composition - no photod shop is used in this image, as i wanted to create a scene with 1. very simple materials, diffuse and bumps only - 2. a scene where no photoshop is used, to see how acturate i could get with just using VRay

nice work…! reflections and lighting effects using the 're good…

Fantastic stuff. :bowdown:

Awesome work, beautiful atmosphere! Chandeliers looks a bit too B&W (light of the lamps could be warmer), and the black queen should stand on the black field - haha. Nonetheless a solid 5 stars piece!

looks pretty nice,

the only part I feel could be improved is the Piano and the seat. The scale for both the objects needs some adjustments. Still solid work :slight_smile:

looks like foto :thumbsup:

not bad!

good started

very good work & amazing textures with detalis is very cool i like it very much

good luck 4 ever :thumbsup:

awesome render!

its pretty hard with no ps. did you use the vray frame buffer exposure or curve correction?

This is crazy good. How long did it take you to do this

hey guys :slight_smile:

thanks so much for all the kind words!

time take was roughly around 2 weeks maybe a bit more - tweaking and things like that on and off trying to get a perfect shot :slight_smile:

render took around 8 hours

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.