Phone Booth, Nicolas Wirrmann (3D)

Title: Phone Booth
Name: Nicolas Wirrmann
Software: 3ds max, Photoshop, VRay

Hi there, this is one of my very last render. The main objective was to enhance my skills in texturing and indoor lighting/rendering.
I’ve been inspired by many subway photography I could found over the internet, and since I’m not from the US I hope the scene is accurate :wink:

I used max, vray and did some post process with photoshop.

Comments and critics are very welcome !

nice work man i love it … good work

Interesting choice of composition – interesting in a good or bad way, I haven’t decided. Very nice render though. Well done.

I love it!

Strange. Everywhere on this station is dirt… but phone booth is clean as brand new.

realy nice but i think the blur effect from the depth of field is a little too strong in the front at the first column already

Look like a Matrix metro scene… nice!

beautiful detail and nature light, asome work

really good. I have to agree with the phone missing dirt. needs to be shmungged up. Really like the image

Nice shot and good feeling :applause:

Thanks for the comments! I really appreciate :slight_smile:
About the dof, I wanted to focus on the phone, and because it is situated on the very right of the picture I used a small aperture.
Some people like it, some don’t…

Very nice work, the lighting and texturing is well done. You inspired me for a new scene idea :wink:

I love it, the lighting and mood of the scene is nice. I actually like the clean phone, it’s a nice contrast of dirty/clean.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.