Peasant, Kleber Darcio (3D)

impressiv work man !!!

www.toufx.fr.gd

It’s amazing as usual, dude. the only thing is that I really wanna see some blood in your work lol. Some orcs, I don’t know! heheheheheh

Awsome work dude . Thats so perfect !

Youre always doing great work. Cant wait to see more of you

Peace

Your textures, colors, modeling, lighting… all of it is very nice. Well done! You have a great style.

Aeeeee Klebão!!! Amazing work man!!! I liked the pig, kkkkk!!! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

WOOOOOOOW.Man its very cool.i feel that i’m the one who take the picture.nice mood,nice lighting as well the character…

hello guys!
I am very happy with the comments, tips and suggestions, thank you for strength!
I’ll post new images.
a big hug.

Another amazing scene kleber!!!congratulations

Very very good cleber, always enjoy your art!

congrats!!! :bowdown:

Kleber Darcio Congratulations! :thumbsup:

First I would like to apologize to my English, i´m using the google translator because I’m still not very good this language.

I want to congratulate this fantastic work. I am suspect because I am a big fan of Kleber Darcio. His jobs is perfects and I would like to see more of his works here at the CGSociety. :bowdown:

Whatever, I leave here my register for to send this message for Kleber and to start to follow CGSocity jobs.

More time, congratulation and continue showing your jobs for beginners learn more. :buttrock:

I like it ,The color is very beautiful…:beer:

thanks guys!

:slight_smile:

Kleber, you still owe me money from that course you never gave me…

I do not remember if I told you so, but very beautiful work!

Woooooooooow very detailed, nice mood… I really like the colors!

Two thumbs up! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Words just can’t describe your awesomeness.

Amazing piece of work kleber !!! congrats

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.