PBORO_#DrawCember Sketchbook

wonderful works!

Ok. I know my works are too detailed. This isn’t idea of this challenge I think. That’s how I am. I start work with thoughts it’s just a sketch,just a sketch. But after an hour I start adding details. And this take me another hour or more. For me it’s a good fun but learning to. I do it for myself to improve my skills in digital painting. Again thanks to everyone who like my works :slight_smile:

d14_lights

The last one reminded of Stranger things otherworld

Stunning as always. I don’t know why I loke especially those who have some kind of melancholic vibe to it.
It’s just beautiful and sad at the same time.

d15_presents

Gremlins! :smiley: Very cool

d16_ice

d17_santa A tribute to all TWD fans :slight_smile:

Thats how i’m feeling now “sooo cold…”

d18_mittens Hmmm… So I hate to draw faces

pboro I don’t think you hate drawing faces, just not so confident yet.
If you have problems with faces, you can do some tricks to paint and not to paint faces simultaneously. I. G. shading all face heavily, or drawing profile (which is easier than full face.

Great pieces! Love the gremlins and scenario of the plane carcass.

d19_freezing

this is just stunning I love it :smiley:

The effect of freezing is really good!:applause:

d20_cookies

Something I haven’t looked into yet is textures - brush textures, but also area textures. I see several people doing that. Mine are images made up of added spot color. I need to find out what some of these painting methods are - washes probably. Over and under paint. Layering. I just draw everything.

These are all great. In a similar way to above, there’s a level of simplicity or brevity with lines and strokes. Actually, I’m not sure what’s working, but they do. Good stuff.

d21_shovel

can´t stop staring at your gingerbread man painting :open_mouth: really well done. I myself use far to less texture brushes. you work in photoshop?