Particle system emitting objects with hair

I have an object, an icosphere, it has a particle system “hair” it emits a group of objects , now i have a plane and i want to give it a particle system emitting Lots of my icospheres but, it ONLY emits the icospheres and not the " hair" on the Spheres , so basically i want a particle system emitting and object with a hair particle system , hope you can help

You need to convert the plain first. Select the plain, goto Object Modifiers tab and hit ‘convert’ you should then see the sphere’s particle system.
Juan

No that doesent work, the plain cannot be converted, maybe i im confusing,

ok so i got an icosphere, it has a particle system, that emits a group of objects , they are bsaically stuck to it ,

then i have a plain, and i want the plain to emit a particle system using the “icosphere”

when i do so, only the icospheres show up, but not the group of objects attatched to them

No that doesent work, the plain cannot be converted, maybe i im confusing,

ok so i got an icosphere, it has a particle system, that emits a group of objects , they are bsaically stuck to it ,

then i have a plain, and i want the plain to emit a particle system using the “icosphere”

when i do so, only the icospheres show up, but not the group of objects attatched to them

Is this what your talking about?

yes, but the particles that stick to the icospheres are mooving also they are animated to music

is that hair on the icospheres? if so, how did u do it?

I literally copied the same steps you explained but hit the convert button for the plains particle system.
There’s loads of tutorials on youtube, here’s a couple to get you started.
Hair particles
Grouping objects
Good luck with your project
Juan

thanks for the reply, that doesent do excactly what i wanted, i want them to be particles, not hair. so that i can influence them in the scene by a trbulence force field, also, they are showing the hair wich i did not want,

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.