PA Challenge - Character - Nanoneen

Nano - neen!! Nano - neen!! Nano - neen!! Nano - neen!!

the world is waiting for you nanoneen
president bush has send you a private mail just to tell you to update, and the world will not be saved untill you update !
come back in your body nanoneen, and stop watching TV programs like vicky le vicking, dragon ball, the champion’s league or le famille de le pirate!!!

et toi Totitch ferme là parce que t’en fais pas plus que moi et en plus toute la journée tu dance dance dance sur le beat de la lukum dance et ca m’empeche de taf!!!

ça t’empèche de “Taf” !!!
Bravo l’ “Annalefabête” !
Je kif trop le beat de la loukoum dance! désolé!

But now return to your work!
The world is waiting for you!!! Save it!

here is a quick update, before week end
I hope you lukum dance it !!!

Oh My God!

That’s awesome!!! Yes!!! this is my prefer one!!! you will the winner for me!!! It’s fantastic!!!
I don’t want the models very complex with a lot of polys!!! I want this models very clean and with hight style!!! fantastic!! incredble!!! I love it!!!

but… that’s not all folks…

here is a quick update, before week

Oooolé!!

Nano-neen Nano-neen!
Nano-neen Nano-neen!
Nano-neen Nano-neen!

It’s perfect friend!
I will not be able to sleep this nigh!! (mm,… this will be fine to work in my model too… :smiley: )

ieek, great update nanoneen, I can see alot of new details on him, but I must say you haven’t got pabbloz modeling speed :wink:

just one thing, it looks like if he has put the left shoe on his right foot and vice versa. It might be because of the “shoe band”(don’t know the english word) that is heading outwards, might look better if you “flip” them (as they are in the sketch). just my opinion, might be wrong…

overall, really strong character! hope you’ll finish it in time 'cause it will stand a good chance :slight_smile:

great!clear it’s one of my favourite character!maybe the favorite!
translation to 3d is perfect for the moment.
i lukum dance for all night:)
Stay inspired…ca se dit ca???

do you all think that the world will be saved now with this guy !!!
do you trust him !!!

fellah, I’m not as speedy as pabbloz is, because I am not an human, I’m a fish and it’s really difficult to do 3d when you are a fish : no hands, water, electricity…and no lung!!!
too difficult to me, but, eh… just trying too
( I’ve spend 3 hours to write this mail…with my fin of course!)

Life is so hard for me, that’s why every night I dance dance dance on the beat of the lukum dance !!!

GO ON hobbes !!! ( et puis on peut dire ce qu’on veut c’est pas tres grave, on aura pas une mauvaise note en anglais: BARBARISONS !!!)

seriously Fellah, I think the point of view make you feel that he has inversed his shoes, but I 'll try to do my best !

Hey Fellah…don’t be so hard with Nanoneen!
You said:
“it looks like if he has put the left shoe on his right foot and vice versa”
Do you think Nanoneen will understand???

Remember…He is a fish!(And not really fresh… :D)
But you can say what you want…Fish don’t have any feelings!!!

C’est bien mon gars! T’as bien travaillé… j’te remet dans ton Aquarium maintenant!

sorry, I didn’t know you where a fish nanoneen :frowning:
just tell me what I can do to compensate the sadness you must have felt when you read all those nasty things I wrote to you as totitch mentioned. I hope you’ll understand and accept all my humble apologieses, it won’t happen again, I swear :stuck_out_tongue:

btw, I think pabbloz has lost it, he didn’t update his model within 5minutes as he said! what do you guys think, is he still worty the “king of 5 minute updates”? I think the judges has to have a meating and discuss this! :smiley:

Ok Ok!
Nanoneen is in his Aquarium now!
And he is not connected to the web in this one!

So I answer for him:
He accept all your humble apologieses only if you buy him a bigger Aquarium with a Plastic-mermaid and a treasure inside! :smiley:

hahahahaha :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Remember…He is a fish!(And not really fresh… ) haha :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

very funny men!!! I love this forum!!

fellah,… fellah… Don’t you trust in the King? …mmm…ok…well… give me another chance :stuck_out_tongue:

Nanoneen,… although you’re a fish…all people know it… are you going to rig the character AS A HUMAN? maybe are you going to do a scene? vehiclue? the weapon?? what will be the nexts steps?

He accept all your humble apologieses only if you buy him a bigger Aquarium with a Plastic-mermaid and a treasure inside!

hohohoho :smiley: forget that :stuck_out_tongue:

fellah,… fellah… Don’t you trust in the King? …mmm…ok…well… give me another chance

pabbloz, okey I will forgive you BUT, only if you include a head in your next update :stuck_out_tongue:

man… the next update will have the head.

You’ve said once that he would carry barrels of beer in his back…Where are they!!!
BEER-BEER-BEER-BEER-BEER-BEER-BEER-BEER-BEER-BEER!!

I’m agree with Stipen! he musts wear barrels of beer under the arm or where you want, but he needs them to survive in the desert! :smiley: :smiley:

weapon weapon weapon!

WOW!!! COOL!!!
ONE FISHMAN IN THE CHALLENGE!!!
Greetings from MilkyMan :D:D
Your work is awesome!!!

… Have I read BEER??? :smiley: :smiley: YES!! he must wear BEER!! His paunch need it.

Good work again.
I can´t wait for the next update.

c’mon nanoneen, I know it’s hard to update when you’re a fish livin’ in an aquarium with a redhaired little mermaid but you cannot let your fans down! :smiley:

NANONEEN!!!

Fight… come on … man!!!

Go go go!!!

Fellah is right … don’t leave us without your finished Entry…

:smiley: :wink:

Hi

Piz

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

gloup! gloup!!!
That’s great!! I thought you had abandoned the character!! but I see is still progress! and for a fish!! :smiley: :smiley:

Really really good!! we want render! the pose is very cool!

come on!

Nano-Fish Nano-Fish Nano-Fish Nano-Fish
Nano-Fish Nano-Fish Nano-Neen Nano-Fish
Nano-Fish Nano-Fish Nano-Fish Nano-Fish