'ousters', Hku64 (3D)

WOW :drool: :drool: :drool: Is all i can say!

The design and execution is inspiring.

KICK ASS MODELLING

wire mesh! wire mesh! wire mesh!

sweet.

beautiful model
love the shader/plugin used, reminds me alot of the cut scenes in final fantasy IX
I rekon the porportions can be exagerated as it is a fantasy charater and ultra relism isnt the goal. i prefer a charater with style over an anatomically correct body.
blue green eye Yuna final fantasy X?

Great work

Konban wa :applause:
Hello japanese friend
I loved that model, I love the Japanese Style Modeling

Congratulations
and Post more exemples of your art:wavey:

Wooohooo! Wow! Great, stunning work. I love that style, especially her hair. :buttrock:
I would be so glad to see a nice animation with that character where she moves fast so that her hair and clothes are waving around.

Fantastic work, hku64.

I am really happy that there is also fantastic work done with 3ds max, not always Maya. :rolleyes:

Kamus…
Uh, he’s Korean. :rolleyes:

Just love the girl… Her face and hair.
Very nice~~~ Wish to see her move next time :drool: :drool:

Nice character, hku64.
you did great work. keepost up more. :thumbsup:

great! the model and the desing !! good work!!:applause:

i want…

perfect work!!!:slight_smile:

Jonatan [sytron]

Yu know that this isn’t his own work? It belongs to a game! DarkEden, and onlnie game! We haven’t got this race yet, but its on the Thai website www.darkeden.in.th I HATE it when people steal work from other places! I’m glad I came to this Forum and saw “Ousters” :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: Oh I love her weapons and outfit, I remember that i’ve seen her before, when I found to your website awhile ago, And now I can comment on how good they are :smiley: Yay!

Another superb piece of work. Two thumbs up!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

great work ~I.think it’s someone in a game~!

Who could say “no” to that?! Its superb

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.