OT: Save my Dog!

Save my dog - Please spread this around!! - http://www.3dink.com/savecyan.html

Ow, Shit man, that’s awfull…

Q: Would it be useful if I sign ? Mean, I’m french :hmm:

Tell me and I sign.

It was originally for CO residents only, but so many people from around the world signed, so go ahead! It cant hurt!
THANKS!

What a lovely dog :love: - good luck with your petition.

Done :thumbsup:

Good luck Howard.:curious:
I’m number 459.

Thanks all!

Leigh, I hope its not rude to post this here, I just figured you all are part of my family now, and may care or know people who care to help the dogs! If its wrong I understand if you delete the post.

THANKS!

Hey, I am in Wisconsin but I signed. I think it is wrong for them to take your dog on the basis of breed.

Originally posted by HowardM
Thanks all!
Leigh, I hope its not rude to post this here, I just figured you all are part of my family now, and may care or know people who care to help the dogs! If its wrong I understand if you delete the post.
THANKS!

Not a problem at all :thumbsup: I totally understand :slight_smile:

n° 479 here !

I hope you can keep your pet - I would be devastated

And another here, never heard so much BS. Good Luck with the petition…

done

what a lovely dog, I have a dog myself too, but I’m getting a bit scared after reading The Green Mile

ok man just singed it 501. I think this is cazy man it is just a dog it it din’t hurt anyone. I hope you win the case man good luck.

Hey Howard,

Number 510 here. As a dog owner and lover, this sickens me to hear. Good luck, and kick some ass!

:thumbsup:

probably by the same damn polititians that say you shouldn’t have guns because they are dangerous.

polititians need to understand that there can not be freedom without property rights.

Then they pass laws that they never intend to be enforced.

I’m 515 bud.

512 here. I’ve got a rottweiler that I love to death. If he was ever ‘banned’ due to his breed, I would be outragged. BTW, the rottweiler I have is one of the friendlist, funny, and good-hearted dogs I’ve known.

Signed!

Comment: How about we take your kids for looking the way they do. Prejudice Bastards!

Was this the same dog they talked abut on Channel 2 morning news on Monday? I was not paying to much attention to it at the time. There are several houses around me up for sale if you are interested and they all have lots of land (greater then a acre). Bad news I’m in Niwot, making it Boulder cnty, the cheapest house is over a million, and if you have to drive to Denver for work, I-25 from here is a bitch at best in the morning.

Thanks for all the support!:slight_smile: