Renowned for its culture of excellence and its cutting-edge technology, Alpha Vision is a SME company in technology with the mission to produce tools for major home builders to present and configure houses for their clients. These applications and tools are used by millions of internet users. YOUR MISSION: Reporting to the VP of Technology and the President, the Operations Director of Operations implements the strategic objectives of the Organization. He plans, directs and supervises with leadership all of the company’s operations and optimizes the company’s performance.
· Oversee the full functioning of the organization in accordance withguidelines established by high management;
· Set theobjectives of departments and ensure that they are achieved;
· Lead andguide the work of employees under his supervision (administration, project management, coordinator) and subcontractors (accounting, human resources, IT);
· Improve the efficiency of processes andprocedures to increase the performance of different departments and the quality of services delivered.
· Communicatethe vision and various information about the organization;
· Maintain aculture that is consistent with all organizational objectives;
· Plan andallocate resources according to the objectives of the organization;
· Attract andselect employees and subcontractors;
· Conductemployee performance evaluations;
· Manageproblematic performance of all employees and subcontractors.
· Develop,maintain and evaluate business relationships with suppliers;
· Manage thefacilities;
· Create a safework environment and manage insurance coverage;
· Identifyoffice equipment needs, evaluate options and negotiate prices.
· Establish different budgets and analyze financialreports;
· Approve all expenses of the company;
· Work in partnership with representatives offinancial institutions;
· Be abreast of financialsubsidy programs and supervise grantapplications.
· Confirm the choice ofdifferent technological options;
· Determine the deadlines andstandards to be respected in relation to technological support.
· Ensure the release of new products resulting from R & D activities;
· Measure effectiveness and take the required actions.
· Have a good understanding of the different types of projects and clients;
· Be available to project managers and / or clients in special cases;
· Identify problems and find solutions;
· Train new project managers and act as a resource person for the team;
· Coordinate obtaining special prices for sellers.
· Bachelors degree in computer field or in 3D or equivalent;
· Minimum of 10 years of relevant management experience including 5 years in the video game field or in web development;
· Experience inan MSE environment with a team spirit culture;
· Experience inproject management;
· Experience inhuman resources management;
· Bilingual (French/English).
· High interest in high technologies;· Leadership;
· Great ability in problem solving;
· Ability to work under minimal supervision;
· Ability to manage priorities and deadlines;
· Ready to travel occasionally.
If this exciting opportunityinterests you, we invite you to send your resume at the following email address: