One Hundred Thousand Members!

I insist…

1 _ I want my Lollipop
2 _ A new underwear having the CGTalk Logo in front…u know were
3 _ that 100.000 NUTS have gathered in one place…YEAH…and i thought i was alone…(har har)

:bounce: :bounce:
4 _ We can now ask for our independence from the UN. We are now a small MONACO.

…:twisted: Better yet …i want 100.000 LOLLIPOS :twisted: …

Congratulations best forum ever! … CGTalk!

Cheers everyone !:beer: :buttrock:

CGTalk: look at me! Look at Me!

Me: if you were getting a dollar every month for every person who registered then THAT would be impressive, but I doubt people would pay for a gallery/forum with so many of them out there (Wink)

-Free- is always going to attract someone and CGtalk has so many amazingly talented artists posting, these numbers are no surprise. I just give the artists more credit then the facade.

let’s just hope to god all 100,000 don’t post all at once!

Cheers go to the artist! Yippee
-Joel

Lets wish a long and happy life for CGtalk my No1 place
Congratulations , and thanks to everyone for registering , otherwise we would have no celebration:applause:

Hoorah and Hazaah!! Good on ya CG Talk! I’ll certainly partake in a virtual round or two (Anyone want to model a double JD for me??)! :beer:

BTW, what’s WOOT? Is it like WOOP…?

nothing wrong with silent members. I was one for quite some time. Kinda suprized that bobishalf dead hasnt said anything. Maybe hes nolonger halfdead.

frelp: w00t is a 1337 cheer :wink:

:love:@ CGtalk

• Bentagon

Way cool! Now can we get some new hats and shirts to celebrate :bounce: I still wear my hat all the time.

WooooHoooo!

great! It’s a real place to learn.

And congrats especially to all mods around here; great job!

yay 4 cgtalk!!
i love this site!! its helped me out sooooo very much!!!
a very big thankyou to all that made it possible!! hugs

and the crowd goes wild!!!..

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/
(in a cheerleader fashion)
“w-o-o-t, c-g-talk-makes-one-hundred-thousand-his-tor-e”

It was the wise Lao Tze who once said, “A picture is worth a thousand words”, has not seen this CG talk forum. It should be changed to “A thousand words cannot decribe a single 3D picture.” :slight_smile:

An old chinese proverb states that “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”, should be in line with "A celebration of a thousand CG talk members begins with a single “The future of LightWave post”. :slight_smile:

is the 100,000th man active?

100.000 people in one site

thats great thanks for all who shares and teachs
congrads CGTALK

WHO WİLL BE THE 200.000 OR 1000.000.000

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GG no re tx

Very Well done to CGtalk, i wish u all the best
And thanks to those involed, i thank u
this is a great site, of what i can only image in run by great ppl
keep it going

best wishs

Rhyder

GG to Cgtalk, 100,000. users all over the world! :thumbsup:

Congrats are indeed in order ^5

–Mac

100,000 people have ventured here thats alot of People.

popol: nice avatar! Mine’s better!

Go CGTalk!!:slight_smile:

I think w/the rate of new members coming in to use this forum, it is going to be harder and harder to sift through all the non CG related posts (including venting) to find information of real substance on here.

well it doesnt matter if they’r active or no…cause newbies who dont know crap about softwares have no idea what to talk realted to 3d softwares or to show their work…so they just come and see if someone’s done any nice work…i might be one of them…great with photoshop but crap with 3d studio max

Woah. Slightly bold.

I think that some of the newbies will just post random topics and really basic questions, but it does not take long for someone to learn when to just listen (read, whatever). The normal trend is to post quite often for the first while, then to slow down once you realize you are not posting anything worth reading. The good thing is that (other than stupid questions) most of the non-cg stuff goes into the general forum, keeping the others clean. Of course there are some people that don’t quite get it, but there always will be. We have had this rate of new people joining for quite a while now, and I have not seen the average quality or relatedness (apologies if I just made up a word) go down. There are other forums that people like that go to.

So I don’t think this will be bad for the board and the users here, rather I think it will be good because the more people we have, the more content (good and bad) we get to see, the more tutorials are out to try, the more people to know. I for one am glad to see the community is growing.

And PS: most of the venting is not done by newbies, it is done by veterans that want to get something off their chests.