A while back, I shared with you all an image of a Borg Cube that was near completion. The only thing that wasn’t working was the interior illumination.
Since then, my hard drive fried, and all information on disk was un-attainable.
So I started over. Determination bordered on obsession, and I was not about to lose my personal best so close to being done. So, I started over. I had hoped the V2 would be better than before (this was shallow optimism). I am happy to announce that I do believe this version does indeed look better… and the face/vertice count is a little lower.
Technically, I am not yet done. there are 4 other sides that I have to illuminate. But I have enough to show you now and consider done.