NYC Sr. Unity / 3D Generalist Wanted

Hello All!

I’m currently looking at resumes for a potential long-term contract job. What I need is someone with AAA experience. Your job is helping out with texturing, animating pre-rigged objects, particle efx, material shader work, scene lighting, maps and things of that kind. You would be working out of our office in NYC. This candidate must be able to work during normal work-week hours. You’ll be communicating with our clients and taking art direction from them.

• AAA experience in game dev is required

• Sr level talent

• Animation experience (tweaks to character animations and some object animations expected)

• Unity extraordinaire

• Professional and polite (culture fit is important. We are a small co. and like family)

• Able to take direction from Producers, Clients, and the like

As of right now I’m simply looking at resumes and portfolios. Those lucky candidates are then shown to our clients for final approval on the freelancer. This isn’t a rev-share opportunity or anything of the sort. It’s a very important and awesome job for the right individual!

If you or someone you know in the NYC area is interested please email Matthew@futurecolossal.com