North Pole, Francesco Santalucia (2D)

Title: North Pole
Name: Francesco Santalucia
Software: Photoshop

This illustration was a christmas card I created and published last year for my clients and friends. To see more of my art please visit;
www.picturegrill.com
Email: info@picturegrill.com

WOWI love this styleso i like this picture~nice colour and very funnygood job ~~~~~:bounce: :bounce:

I love this illustration! the details are magnificent. The only thing that bothers me is the naked part of the left arm of Santa - it looks somehow not right, to thick maybe… well the rest, as i said it great.

lol… exellent image… I like it!:bounce:

An amazing artist you are, very funny picture, everything so detailed, even the atached tong skin effect is so natural looking, wow :applause:

Ahhh: the old tongue-on-metal-in-the-cold trick! :smiley:
Very funny image, wonderful illustration style!

Gord

Lovely! :slight_smile: Oh, it inspires me to make my own Christmass Card ;D

I suppose he was bound to try it sometime? I bet the elves put him up to it…teehee! Very well done. As others mentioned, I have to do a christmas card now too. :thumbsup::buttrock:

good work .I love it.

Thank you for your comments they are all appreciated. When I have a chance, I will post another Christmas card I created a while ago. It is even more wild and humorous than this one.www.picturegrill.com info@picturegrill.com

grEAT :bounce: gooddddddd luck:thumbsup:

Let me put a :bounce: because : WAOOOO !

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.