Nokia N80, Zafar Ali (3D)

Title: Nokia N80
Name: Zafar Ali
Software: 3ds max, Photoshop, Rhino, VRay

Hi there friends, here again with another cell phone :D, Nokia N80.this model took about 4 days in modeling and 6 days in rendering texturing…coz i got lazy in texturing :smiley:
model contain 635 Surfaces and 1592794 polys.
single image too 1hr,25min to render
I hope you would like it.
and I love hear C&C .
thanx in advance
other renders

in screen :D,very good friend of mine :slight_smile:

That’s some extremly good shit :slight_smile:
Modeling is very very good, really enjoying watching them all. Nice lightning-effect on the screen

-Robert

:thumbsup:

Splendid Render!

Lighting is great!

*PERFECT!!!:bounce:

The rendering is great,so beautiful!

Nice work…detailed object and textures,:thumbsup:
so many mobiles are submitting these days.:slight_smile:

Amazing render!!! I love it.

Wow that’s amazing.

I love the lighting!

good worked.

amazing in all - i love it. :thumbsup:

very nice

thank you my friend;)

Hi, thanks for liking it :), cggirl you are welcome :wink:

:applause: MIND BLOWING

What can i say about your work,its amazing work,Modeling is very good.Nice lightning-effect on the screen.

Can u tell me,how to start modeling of fone???b`coz i mlearning modeling thats why i m asking,if possible pls tell me.

XITIJ412 thanks for liking my mobile.about modeling I do almost in Rhino quite hard :D,
but I tell you basic steps, first I do extrude front shape then start triming of screen and buttons, then go for sides. its very long process to tell, but i am giving you poly tutorials for nokia, you must see.
http://www.duber.cz/index.php?section=training_view_document&url=training/nokia_6670/nokia_6670.php

good luck

very nice, i like it!

good i like it

Nothing to say… it´s 10 of 10!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.