Nissan 350 Z Drifting Animation

this is ****ing awesome man…i don’t have words for this…may be better than transformer the movie…

awesome!

very nice

awesome :bounce: MSmith 5 stars

how did you track the camera、?
can you share the tech?

I like how I type in “Transformers” as a search every now and then and somehow didn’t find this thread until searching a forum on TheAllspark.net today.

Anyways, all though it’s late in coming, That animation is awesome! You’ve really done an excellent job with the compositing, and lighting. Truly something inspirational.

awesome mate!! you should create the whole movie…

^^ nice animation ! ! i like our movments :slight_smile: keep it up
cheer

kad

( thanks for the links and our coments on wy little works )

nice work!!! im totally geeking out!

very cool! the powerslide was very believable! I agree, him walking backwards at the end does kind of look like he lost his balance haha

this is fing sweet dude. were are you located at?

MSmith… the robot are super cool, and you are still the best…got no comment to improve it…i like it a lot

Wow, cool to see this thread resurface with some comments…

cool:bounce: you are wonderful:thumbsup:

Thanks, if you have to be something…I guess wonderful is a good thing to be.

this is ****ing awesome man…i don’t have words for this…may be better than transformer the movie…

Thanks, that’s good company to be in cause the movie bot’s were insane!

awesome!

very nice

Thanks.

awesome :bounce: MSmith 5 stars

how did you track the camera、?
can you share the tech?

Not much to share, took a picture of the street and used it as the background. No camera tracking was done for this video.

I like how I type in “Transformers” as a search every now and then and somehow didn’t find this thread until searching a forum on TheAllspark.net today.

Anyways, all though it’s late in coming, That animation is awesome! You’ve really done an excellent job with the compositing, and lighting. Truly something inspirational.

Thanks Maje3d, I’m still waiting for your Megatron to be animated. Make sure and send me a copy of the video as soon as it’s done! :smiley:

awesome mate!! you should create the whole movie…

Yeah sure, why not?

^^ nice animation ! ! i like our movments :slight_smile: keep it up
cheer

kad

( thanks for the links and our coments on wy little works )

Thank you Malonet. I am waiting to see your MantiBUSPrime Transformer in the “Finished Work” section. I truly admire your work. You must be crazier than I am because of all the time and detail you’ve put into your model.

nice work!!! im totally geeking out!

Thanks…I need to start “normaling out” more, myself.

very cool! the powerslide was very believable! I agree, him walking backwards at the end does kind of look like he lost his balance haha

Yes, robot’s too can drink and drive…it’s sad really.

this is fing sweet dude. were are you located at?

I’m at home right now. Why?

MSmith… the robot are super cool, and you are still the best…got no comment to improve it…i like it a lot

Wow, it’s like a gathering of all the most amazing Transformer fan artist in the world. I hope we don’t create a black hole or something from having all this talent in one area. :wink:

I’m a big fan of your Optimus Prime (where are part 2 and 3???) Thanks for the comments.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.