nice day ! made in photoshop

ok guys this is my first post hope you like it plz feel free to tell me what you think! made in photoshop !

100% Photoshop? Pretty good :slight_smile:

It needs something of interest though. Looks like a backdrop

The sky is interesting.
Is that from a photo?
It looks like the grass was done in a 3d program.
Technique please?

yap i made it in photoshop i ues a lil part of a pic to get the grass looking reallu nigth and some of the grass is photoshop anyways so no 3D program i don’t know any 3D :frowning: i know sad but i try to do my best in 2D and yap hope it looks good thanks guys

That looks like a photo to me… :shrug:

Yes technique please…

:bounce:

ok if you don’t believe me here is the real picture

hi there,

Nice pic. How did you do the clouds?

The second pic you posted: Is it reference or you just copied from it?

Some more explanation and technıque plz

Ya I need to see some technique and layers to beleive that this is 100% photoshop.

the one i made in photoshop is at the top and the real pic that i make the photoshop oe is the next one what would you like me to take off some of the layer ad show you ? )i’ll do that take off some of the grass and some of the clouds just to shower you (how i do it it is my thing)

ok hope this help plz made it halp and believe now i think i may have yo give you the PSD file lol

(how i do it it is my thing)

geuss I’m missing the point …

why are you showing us this if your not interested in showing the technique?

not to be harsh or mean about it… but…

:shrug:

it’s just up to you ever thing is in photoshop just need ot sit down and make it there isn’t a technique and if there is i should be you need to know about photoshop i don’t know what mre to tell you hope you’ll enjoy my work thanks

(please rate the post)

It is not a bad job at all.
I like the brushing job you did for the clouds however, i believe the grass can be cleaned up abit.

Great job otherwise

thank man one preson believe i made it hope you (rate the pic)

OH NO NOT AGAIN!!

Hahaha I get it now, before I thought you were saying you created it 100% in photoshop, you should’ve been a bit clearer on that. But now I get it, you just heavily edited a photo. It’s a good job too. :thumbsup:

like i said it was just the grass at the front is real i take out the background and i makde my own sky ever thing but the grass at the front :slight_smile:

i would just take out the real grass and put iin one from photoshop but i just thought it would look better with tht grass but i’lltry and see if i can’t do that some itme today and post it :):):slight_smile:

That’s funny, I thought the grass was the fakest looking part lol I think somebody before mentioned that to…that it looked very “cg” lol