Next,Please., ZhiPeng Song (3D)

good work… great sculpting…

Haha great work and nice very funny :slight_smile:

very good!

where is my avatar?
You have a good job!

Awesome, that i really cool concept and work :slight_smile:

Really impressive, the idea, the modeling, the level of detail, must have taken ages! Really cool. Only small thing id say is the overall brightness is pretty high, its missing a bit of black levels. But maybe thats just me.

Really love it, congrats.

If we are children, we can stay in the time of the place, sit together while listening to stories that never grow old while slowly Haoshou I forgot what day of the month in which the wall where I carved a faces a sad smile, staring at my face after those engraved in the back will not be as concrete floor love the flowers out of the immemorial no Runescape Gold wind in the forest. not every endeavor will be fruitful, however, every harvest must strive, it is an unfair proposition irreversible. When you really love something when you will find language how vulnerable and powerless. Text and feel forever estrangement. Forgetting that we should not change the fate of everything is not aligned like all the drawings back to the former than in the past extended little by little so slowly stagger to perhaps stagger the things we really should be forgotten. What happy? Is to cover up their grief for everyone smile.

I love the lighting and feel of the scene. The characters have a lot of expression too.
I think I would add a more metal-ish texture to the dark-grey metal bars of the counter. They look a bit too smooth. Also it would be really nice to see the “cashier’s” hands handing out bills to create the start-focus point on the left and lead the viewers eye to the right afterwards.
cheers, Fynn

Masterpiece…very original.

I like how you tell a story in your scene, and such a great selection of different characters. I don’t know who I would chose to read my child a bedtime story :slight_smile:

:applause: :applause: :applause:
Good creativity

LOL i always love CG and funny ideas mixed, i love it so much, very compliment also for original idea.
Continue following that style!!

Yes, a good idea, can enhance the value of work, making it easier to remember it!

its just awesome work :thumbsup:
can you show break down also ?

LOL awesome idea and amazing detailing, well done!

«Этот знак должен появиться на мобильных телефонах и в гаджетах», — приводит агентство его слова. Журавлев назвал выбор графического символа рубля Банком России историческим событием. Использование символа национальной валюты, по его словам, стало международной практикой, и рубль перестал в этом смысле быть исключением из правил. Зампред комитета Совета Федерации заявил, что хотя графическое изображение символа рубля основано на кириллице, его воспроизведение не представит сложности для стран, использующих латиницу. ДОСТАВКА ГРУЗОВ ПО МОСКВЕ И ОБЛАСТИ символическая свадьба в доминикане . http://dopchik.ru http://gleds.ru http://www.quirinus.ru

Very nice work

Nice job done!! :slight_smile:

I like the way how you made cloth on this project. looks realistic!!! :thumbsup:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.