Next,Please., ZhiPeng Song (3D)

Title: Next,Please.
Name: ZhiPeng Song
Software: 3ds max, Maya, Mudbox, Photoshop, VRay, ZBrush

Hello everyone, this is my lastest work, i always like this kind of interesting stuff, and begin production of a large collection of data preparation. At first, I used Maya to create a basic model and Zbush scuplt detail,Mudbox and Photoshop for texturing.
Lighting,material,hair,rendering with 3ds Max and Vray.Composition with Photoshop.
I want to thanks my teachers and classmates, give me valuable advice, thank you very much watching, I hope you like it.

Superb work and Nice render! :slight_smile:

thanks! thanks!

Really excellent work. The level of detail for such a complex scene is very impressive.

NBveryNBveryveryNB

how much time u took.really impressive work.

good idea & very good modelling
good luck :thumbsup:

Great idea and awesome image! Love it :slight_smile:

great sharp style! I love it. And of course great picture idea!

Great work!

Love the humor in it. Great work!

Great Work!

very good work! :thumbsup:

WOW! Gorgeous work! Super idea and picturesque characters!

WOW!Very interesting

Great modelling and texturing, I like the composition of it.

As for what could be improved, then I believe each objects in the scene suffers from looking like they were using almost the exact same shader, but with a different textures. Take the Chain Saw for instance, it has no metallic feel to it, it’s all just texture.

Same goes for skin etc.

Hope my critique is useful for you to improve on.

Regards

Very nice models and texture work, its just sad that almost everything looks like same material : cloth=skin=leather=painted metal… need to define more separate materials. Although environment looks nice. Funny idea too :slight_smile:

Thank you for your suggestions, materials actually processed is relatively simple, I will gradually revise and improve him.

Thank you for your suggestions, materials actually processed is relatively simple, I will gradually revise and improve him.

very interesting and awesome work…

3D Rendering, best Architectural visualization, 3d animation services