Newteks secrets are out!

i just got back from NY dvshow, and the things i got to see and hear! hehe this is going to be a great year for LW and LW users :slight_smile:

got to meet some of the newtek crew, i dont know how they did it, but it was nonstop energy till the end. they didnt even have time for food! later, when the show was over, the security had to come ask us to leave cause there was a crowd when everyone else had already left.

was great, i brought some friends along who were very impressed. good show from newtek :thumbsup:

Cool. So what’s the secrets?

Don’t tease us. :shame:

Well…?
Is there anything you can “share” with us UserDelta?

Any tidbits of info?

:beer:

lets just say l got hear everything i wanted to hear :slight_smile:
they have their priorities straight and they’ve been working hard to give us what we’re all looking for verry soon. :thumbsup:

THATS NOT A TIDBIT!!!
COME ON SPIT IT OUT!
ALRIGHT WHERES THE RUBBER HOSE AND HOT SPOTLAMPS!!!

…err ah…sorry…

All we want huh?Sounds cool…:cool:

Man I thought I was gonna spill the beans first. Hehe. Yeah, I finally met Proton. What a great guy. And yes, he did say something. :thumbsup:

Man, you guys are a pain in the butt :stuck_out_tongue: Will this at last be the unified architecture, one that allows easy and unlimited plugin support? We shall see! (Disclaimer: I know nothing, I’m just hoping!)

One interface isnt it??? huh?? tell us!!! it is isn’t it?? thats it huh??

DAMN YOU ALL AND YOUR LITTLE SECRETS!!! :cry:

how impish. I got an ice cream cone and you don’t have one.

:thumbsdow

but… little secrets are all i have left :smiley:
we’ should be hearing from proton tomorrow hopefully, or thats what he said :slight_smile:

Let’s approach this a different way…

So, let’s see, what shall we talk about then? Oh, say, UserDelta, what have you been looking for in Lightwave? Just curious.

(Any correlation between this question and the previous content of this thread is purely coincidental).

:cool:

They swore you guys to secrecy too huh!..They swore us to secrecy when they were here in LA too!..Isn’t Proton quite a guy?..I felt confident of LightWave’s future after meeting him too…Hurray for LightWave…There rest of you…well…you just have to wait

Originally posted by JVitale
[They swore us to secrecy when they were here in LA too

Oh really? Because I heard about some of the stuff there from someone… :wink:

Originally posted by Leigh
Oh really? Because I heard about some of the stuff there from someone… :wink:

You’re not alone. I’ve seen two other sites that have some details listed.

:wavey:

Originally posted by Psyhke
[B]Let’s approach this a different way…

So, let’s see, what shall we talk about then? Oh, say, UserDelta, what have you been looking for in Lightwave? Just curious.

(Any correlation between this question and the previous content of this thread is purely coincidental).

:cool: [/B]

wow, man you’re good :slight_smile: hehe

have mercy one me, please!:smiley:

im a superhero that fights crime, FIGHTS CRIME! i owe you guys nothing, actually you guys owe me! :slight_smile: hehaha ok, im just joking around there.

YO NO HABLO ENGLES, YO NO HABLO ESPANIO EITHER.

Originally posted by Chewey
[B]You’re not alone. I’ve seen two other sites that have some details listed.

:wavey: [/B]

Err…uh…
You wouldnt mind letting everyone know “what” sites you heard this at would you?:surprised

Oh thats it…take the no habla route. We have ways of making you talk.

This is just sick and twisted to tease like this.

Now I will not be able to sleep till I know…DAMN You DAMN YOU ALL…okay, with that off my chest, off to bed now.

L

Let’s trade secrets, what would you like to know about? :smiley:

Hey User, damit man no secrets here, and for once I’ve got some money burning a hole in my pocket.

BTW I’m thinking of getting a new car, what should I buy, let me see, a V8 sounds good. What’s your opinon??