New Grossness from you know who

I was messing around with splines and distorting them and I just sort of ran with it and made something gross…what’s new right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Eww! You were right. Great stuff as always man!

Whoa, turds on string! :smiley: One of your best works of gross so far.

thanks folks.

added some Storm Tracer particular matter. :slight_smile:

Someone should tell those poor earthworms that your supposed to eat peanuts without the shells.

Looks great Policarpo. I’ve got to get me that ST plugin. Dof looks nice, too.

ernia

Turd-licious!

I must have a nice clean mind no matter what anyone says… I was thinking hot peppers. :wink: Great job whatever your flavor. :slight_smile:

What version of cinema you using for those turds? :slight_smile:

I was thinking peperoni too :slight_smile:

Hmm, I’m going to be a really gross one here and say it’s turds after eating hot peppers and peperoni? :wink: …sorry, had to be said! Really cool looking render, very slick…wait, that came out wrong. :argh:

thanks for the replies everyone.
a sample movie as well: http://www.policarpo.us/movies/ulceric.zip

What are you using for texture/shaders on these? or is it mostly lighting?

colors look rich and good variety.

Just gradients, bumps and Environment Maps. I use the Layer Texture quite heavily as well, and boost my colors and such in post in AE.

I’ve never seen pepperoni that looked quite like that. Me thinks I would have trouble eating it if it did. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah–those would be quite exotic peperoni :slight_smile: I think he may have meant peperoncini (those pickled green spicy indigestion inducing peppers I cant help myself from devouring).

I thought Chili peppers too when I saw it. Nice-well–in a disgusting way at least :wink:

Disgusting and nice as always :slight_smile:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.