New Aspiring Artist Here!

Hey Everyone,

I’ve been using this site for quite a while now, but have never made enough time to actually read and learn from here. I’ve recently finished my first semester studying visual/fine arts (I still have another three and a half years more of study I want to complete) I hope to learn as much as I possibly can, especially in the area of anatomy and figurative art. I feel very untalented and crap right now with regard to my skills LOL though I’m very determined to become better and improve over time. I really want to become a professional artist someday and work in a multitude of areas, so I guess I have quite a lot of hard work, learning and practice ahead of me!

I hope to learn from as many of you as I can :slight_smile: thanks for reading my post!

Hello and welcome. :slight_smile: You’ll find plenty to do here…main thing is to take the plunge and use the resources from this and other boards to your best advantage. Good luck, and feel free to start up a Sketchbook. :slight_smile:

Heheh thanks! I just wanna get stuck into it ASAP

Welcome! glad you found this place. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Thank you Redwolf :smiley:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.