I'm taking the next step in improving my 3D modelling skills by working on human stylized characters and I would like some feedback on the anatomy of the following reference sheets. I have a list of guide questions but if you find something else that is off, feel free to let me know.
- Do the arms and torso look like they connect accordingly? (Especially on the armpit area)
- Are the proportions in the female character plausible? (As in, is she too thin or do her breast look like they’re going to break her back?)
- Do the eyes translate well between front and side view?
- On the side view, are their legs curved enough or are they impossibly straight?
- In their side view, do they look like they’re balanced with their center of gravity or do they look like they’re going to fall over?
- Should the legs in the front view be more straight to make rigging easier?
Thank you very much in advance!