Naíra, Marcos de Moraes Sampaio (3D)

Title: Naíra
Name: Marcos de Moraes Sampaio
Software: Modo, Photoshop

This is a CGI version of my girlfriend called Naíra. All done in modo 302 + PS for some textures, composition and color adjustments. The hair is polygonal combined with some PS painting work.
Hope you like it!

I like it. Especially the way the shadows are. You did a lot of postproduction in photoshop? Or just levels etc. Hair is very well done aswell.

Overall pretty good, that is, nearly details.

i like the modeling ,the Situation but the texture is grainy and make her old
but well done

anew idea by the girls i like it very & very cool look , color
but not real 100% i think ??? ok

good started & good luck 4 ever :beer:

Very realistic!!! Nice girl…

Parabéns cara…muito bom!

Só acho que o detalhe de textura próximo ao seio, tornou-a um pouco mais velha, distoando
do rosto dela, que é jovem…de resto perfeito!

greate texture,shading and light
5 stars from me, dude

very nice work, compliments:applause:

What a look, with such fantastic details like the real skinstaining. Great!

Hi all, thanks for the comments!

I updated the image here considering some observations, thanks! (there is a subtle diference in the colors when I post it here, dont know why, but... its not much)

mnoire - The hair really has a lot of PS painting, but for the rest its all color adjustments, warmed up the shadows a bit and corrected some moire.

ronaldomiranda - Dei uma mudada nisso, vê o que vc acha. Valeu!

Thanks all!

Very interesting composition, and very good workmanship!

However I do think the AO is too strong on this image,
that combined with the use of very bright colors on the background makes it look a bit off.
It almost feels like your trying to capture the look of a soft and grunge look at the same time. The use of black on the skin makes it appear a lot more cg.
I think you should have gone for an either brighter image overall or a more dirty desaturated one, imo.

Excellent work. The face, hair and clothes are particularly well done

I like very much this pose, it’s really realistic and this character is, of this fact, really sympatic like a friend…

Congratulations!

The image is very realistic!
But there is something that is not perfect… I am not sure what it is but I guess it has to do with her eyes. I guess we are seeing too much of the white of the eyes underneath the iris.

If you cover the eyes on the image everything looks perfect.
This is the problem when we get so close to reality… :slight_smile:

But that doesn’t mean that you have achieved a great image! :beer:
Good work!

veryyyy niceeeeeeeeeeeee

i think the the white is alright perhaps (considering the highlights on the skin and wall). I do agree that this is half real half grunge so if you wanted it that way, cheers, anyhow, I would suggest that the texture you used for skin can be improved as such grainy skin is not usually apparent unless you are very close to the subject , i think the grain in the skin is distracting too much.
other than that 4 stars

Amazing, especially in light of knowing this was all accomplished in Modo. Very good!

Muito bonita , parabeims, very nice image!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.