My Sketchbook practice - Searching for ongoing improvement

Hi, I’m Natii,

I finally got the courage to turn my practice public beacause I’m looking for constructive criticism.
I’m a young and unexperienced Illustrator seeking a hell lot of improvement!
I consider my technique medium, but with some bad flaws attached to it. For the first time I’m challenging myself to sketch every day, changing themes every week.

So that you have an idea of which themes, this is my list:

week 1 - Female anatomy (full body, body parts, infants, actions, details, movement…);

week 2 - Male anatomy (full body, body parts, infants, actions, details, movement…);

week 3 - Animal anatomy (full body, body parts, infants, actions, details, movement…);

week 4 - nature (environments, different species, organic things…);

week 5 - dead nature (clothing, objects…);

week 6 - urban stuff and perspective (buildings, city environments, urban objects…);

week 7 - Mechanical stuff (technology, automobiles, machinary…)

This is an ongoing process, every time I get to the end of week 7, I start the list all over again, and so on =).

If you find there should be more themes added to my list, please feel free to share =), I’m trying to draw as much of everything as possible!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.