My new charactor (sketch)

:slight_smile: I am a newbie, my english is so pool that I can’t talk with others verywell,first I will say sorry!!
I came from CHINA,I am fond of creating charactors
this one is my new design ,I hope you’ll like her~~~~

:buttrock:
I want to show more details,but the Maximum files size is 30000 bytes ,my pic is too big
I try to cover it to JPG and reduce it convert size,but the detail is lost

someone tell me how to paste pictures in big size,please!!!

get yourself some cheap webspace (i pay 4 dollars a month for tripod). (www.tripod.com)
then link the images in from there
and please do as i would really like to see this image bigger: it looks pretty dam special.
cheers,
jake

more cheap webspace is free :stuck_out_tongue:
try a .tk adress. Or lycos.com.
I indeed like the pic very much, and would love to see it at macimum size. I’ll try to remember to reply again as soon as the new img is online. As for the moment, it’s really good, but watch the proportions, like the neck (slightly too tall). good luck

cheers

Thank you very much ,cause I am new comer ,don’t know about the rules at all.
I will try another time,bye~~~~~~~

i dig ur design!
i love to see sketches like this! i guess u are after Psycho_Ken the 2nd best in characters design! post more pls?

what about this one:beer:

Very cool! Reminds me of a final fantasy concept.

I also love charecter concepts. your pic is great I love the detail on the updated version, the dress…thing is really cool! keep posting.

I love FF too!!!

yeah, really get the FF theme looking at this. The second pics details made all the difference. Just one thing, her belly button seems to be up really high, a lot higher than normal anyway. Nice work

Great character design - and her face reminds me of a character in X by CLAMP :slight_smile:

This is a very beautiful drawing. I love all the details you put into the clothing. I do agree that the belly button is too high, but otherwise its very inspiring! :thumbsup:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.