Musi, tiny forest girl B, Alexandra Ciolac (3D)

Title: Musi, tiny forest girl B
Name: Alexandra Ciolac
Software: combustion, Maya, mental ray, Photoshop, ZBrush

Musi is a young inexperienced forest creature. She just left her parents home for the first time to search for her own path in life. She has a lot to learn about the world.
This is the second image in the series of 3 images, attempting to tell the story of her first encounter with the world. Visit my portfolio to see the other two images
Musi is my final project created in TRUEMAX Academy during the last semester. Thanks a lot to my wonderful teachers:
Christopher Rabenhorst for concept art lessons, Steven Stahlberg for lessons in modeling, shading and texturing, and Mikkel Andreassen for showing me new ways to composit the still image.

wow, wounderful idea and work :thumbsup:

It is realy lovely … would like to see a short on this

Really nice picture… so sweet.
I like it a lot!

very cute!
Nice, warm atmosphere.

…just :thumbsup:

Great Story, I get a feeling of discovery from this image. Although its hard to feel what the charactor is thinking. its shown at her back. Which is ok, but, eyes can really show alot of emotion. Its hard to crit such a nice piece, Well done.

I love it :applause:
the bump map on the flower looks just great:buttrock:

Lovely image. Her pose shows very well what a sweet and curious little girl she is. :slight_smile:

Very cool indeed, I love the atmosphere here, great job :thumbsup:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.