Mouse Trap, Matt Hubel (2D)

Title: Mouse Trap
Name: Matt Hubel
Software: Photoshop

This is a piece I created for a Gnomon challenge recently. The idea made me laugh, so I ran with it. Hope you like it; let me know what you think!

Fantastic…Gracias por compartir:wavey:

Thanks jaimedc!

Just one question. Is he a bunny? rabbit? or a mouse? I though it is a mouse in the beginning and wanted to ask you why on his slippers there are no mice with a scary face like that as well, but then I am thinking, you probably wanted to create the opposite here with the bunnies on his slippers smiling and him running scared from the guy. right? (Or I am totally off here?)

I was going for a lab rat, but he has a bit of a bunny look to him because his snout is really short. I decided it was ok because he is supposed to be a mix of human and lab/test animal. As far as the slippers, I wanted my viewer to answer that. I always associate slippers in a hospital setting with being insane for some reason, especially if they’re furry bunnies. Overall, the scene is kind of ambiguous. Is he escaping a test lab? Is he completely crazy and just got loose? I like to let the viewer answer questions and make up their own story.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.