Moe's, Victor Hugo Queiroz (3D)

awesome 5*!

Great work :argh::bowdown:i love moe’s expression !

My only crits will be about homer, he looks a bit weird, mmmhh in fact he generaly is :smiley:

5*

Jo

Amazing! Lots of details. Modeling and Lighting are very well done, beautiful work.

Ha ha, Great!!
5*

Hahaha! Thank you guys!

Wen-Jr:
Yep, Homer looks a bit weird, but in fact he generaly is! hahaha! We made the same conclusion making him in 3D! haha! Cheers! :beer:

And as I promissed, an AO! (Click for full!) ;D

Really nice job there!

While they haven’t done a whole episode in 3D afaik, Homer appeared in 3D in a Halloween special way back in the early days of the series (when 3D was much more difficult to produce and far more expensive).

I forget the season, maybe season 4, but Homer went through the Poltergeist-like hole in his living room wall and came out in 3D on the other side. It was only about half an episode, and the environment was simple/almost non-existent, but he was in 3D. It also had a classic line when he arrives in the 3D world and says, “Man this place looks expensive!”

If you do a little research on that episode, you’ll find that all the stuff Homer runs into on the 3D side are in-jokes or references from the early days of graphics computing.

hi man! fantasctic work! congratulations, i loved the lights! colors…

5 stars for me *****

awesome work
Five Stars\m/

This is amazing! Really captures the bar and characters perfectly! I’d love to see more scenes/characters!

Awesome work. I like how you have done this image. Realistic but in its own true form. Great choice of material style.

I agree, phenomenal Image, but i do have one criticism… How can that possibly be Moe’s tavern without Barney being in attendance? he should at least be drunk and passed out behind Homer there. :wink:

Fantastic work!!!
Best regards, Selwy

Oh my god, this is stupidly awesome.

I could swear this is a photo of some figurines.

This render just made my day. Thankyou. 5 stars for sure!!!

Dohh! This is well done…I appreciate the gang’s time and effort put into this.
TB-

Guess who took the picture… :stuck_out_tongue: (ok, in one of his sober days)

Great job!, and not only because i´m another Simpsons fan, but cause the great modeling, lighting and detailing, I love the warm and happy mood of the scene, makes me want a cold Duff… D´Ouh!

cheers!

Carlos

Brilliant, nothing to criticise, just enjoying the atmosphere!! THX!

Nice work, greating lighting and composition, love the details you put into the scene!

awesome pic.

Now try lighting it all with a Flaming Moe… :slight_smile:

Congratulations for the award, well deserved …

OMG this is fantastic !!! I love it very much 5* :slight_smile: