MODERN MASTERS: Digital Anatomy Painting (Photoshop) Tutorial By Nebezial

Opeth – I agree w/ blacker… not quite sure what you’re going for because it looks good to me… But if you’re still not satisfied with the line quality I would suggest throwing a backround in there, or at least a color that is close to the final backround… I think your dissapointment with the lines may be because of the stark contrast between the complex shading of the character and the completely empty (and bright white) background. just a thought.

-Eric

Can someone please give me a link to the tutorial that started this huge thread.

That one is broken.As i see it must be very good so please guys give me that link…

please

Stefan Stavrev,

I checked the links at the beginning of this thread, and they seem to be fine…start with page 1, I think it’s okay. If it’s not, send nebezial a PM.

Cheers, :slight_smile:

~Rebeccak

yaaay my internet is fully back on line woohoo …now i can get kickin finally with a new turt thread cause im gettin the feeling this one is gettin a lil hard to follow

Sounds great, nebz! Please create a new thread, and call it:

MODERN MASTERS: Digital Anatomy Painting (Photoshop) II Tutorial By Nebezial

~Rebeccak

Go for it Nebz :thumbsup:

Aaaawessooommee nebz, can’t wait :smiley:

hello,

Is this an okay result? I changed the blender settings a bit since my computer was lagging with your settings on and the result didn’t looked like it was supposted to.

I changed the Count to 1 and the Scatter to 30.

cheers,

hmm count 10 and scatter 38, spacing = unticked.

this is what you should use.

EDIT: Woah wrong thread! my bad.

Spacing unticked produces bubbles. Is this how its supposed to act?

When unticked, use large brushes with soft pressure, it will take you a moment but you’ll get used to it :smiley:

unchecked spacing takes some fiddling, i usually set strenght to 20 and count on scatter 10…and it works great

Nebz! :thumbsup: That does the trick. Merci :smiley:

I need help man, this was my first blend work in a long time, anyways, the thing I need help with is colors, how do you touch up using hard light etc, what colors do you use… ?
Anyways, here:

drop over it some yellowish green, and a lil red on the elbow and knuckles

I see why to use red (the bone meets the skin etc etc) but not the green, but whatever you say :slight_smile:
I will try it out, thanks mate.

[size=2]For all of you nebezial fans, be sure to check out his new threads:[b]

Character Design Tutorials and Rules[/b][/size]

Anatomy and Comic Thread of nebezial

~Rebeccak

[left]Hi nebezial,

I have continue practice with your blender tool and your tutorials, here are my result.  And I've taken a few of the great skincolors from Page 13, #184.
     [left][[img]http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/2956/septface116ai.th.jpg[/img]](http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/2956/septface116ai.jpg)
     Face without reference! (Only for the ear I've a little look on a photo.) Therefore I am very proud of the result.

Thanks thanks, thanks!  I learned much again from you. :)

Ciao,
     Ravena
     [/left]

[/left]

Very nice artworks (As always) and WIP’s Nebezial. Please keep updating.